Contribute
Register

GLITCH SCREEN GT630 ON HIGH SIERRA 10.13.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have NvidiaGraphicsFixup and Lilu kexts? They can help you to get you to desktop.

Do you have NvidiaGraphicsFixup and Lilu kexts? They can help you to get you to desktop.
Just let them into CLOVER/KEXT/OTHER right? I have it already :(
I have tried to install them into S/L/E by Kext Utility but It didn't work after restart, too.

Last edited:
You can install them to L/E but they should have worked in EFI too. Can you take a look to your GPU with an app called "SystemInfo"? You can find it by searching "OS X SystemInfo". With that app, we can see if your card is actually based on Kepler or Fermi. On my computer for instance, it says "GK208 (GeForce 630)". The important part is "GK" part. Which is Kepler. If it says something else on your Hackintosh like "GF", it probably is Fermi-based GPU.

You can install them to L/E but they should have worked in EFI too. Can you take a look to your GPU with an app called "SystemInfo"? You can find it by searching "OS X SystemInfo". With that app, we can see if your card is actually based on Kepler or Fermi. On my computer for instance, it says "GK208 (GeForce 630)". The important part is "GK" part. Which is Kepler. If it says something else on your Hackintosh like "GF", it probably is Fermi-based GPU.
would u mind to give me your plistplist file, bro?

Screen Shot 2018-09-23 at 16.14.42.png
It cannot detect HW

That is strange. Unfortunately your card is Fermi-based GPU. As you can see, (Probably HDMI audio) for Audio device you have GF108 HD Audio Controller on your GPU. Which it says "GF". So, you probably need Web Drivers to get it work. But that GPU won't work on Mojave, that's because Mojave needs Metal supported GPUs which are Kepler-based ones and newer.
I'll post my config.plist. I've checked NvidiaWeb option for you so all you need to do is install Nvidia Web Drivers (I removed my SMBIOS and ROM data).

Attachments

• config.plist
    7.9 KB · Views: 289
I'll post my config.plist. I've checked NvidiaWeb option for you so all you need to do is install Nvidia Web Drivers (I removed my SMBIOS and ROM data).
Thanks for a lot bro, I think my PC doesn't meet requirements HW for 10.14 therefore I dont think about it, just hoping it work on 10.13 version

OK. It should work properly with Web Drivers. Let me know if it works or not.

There are two chips for for this model gt 630: Fermi and Kepler ... for example, my vga, and probably the yours, it is the gt 630 Fermi ddr3 1gb 128 bits. On the Sierra this vga runs OOB... but in High Sierra, glitch every time... sucks. UNFORTUNATELY... See at the nvidia's site the specifications: https://www.nvidia.com.br/object/geforce-gt-630-br.html#pdpContent=2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back