Contribute
Register

Gigabyte Z690 Aero G + i5-12600K + AMD RX 6800 XT

Does anyone know how the continuity camera connects to the hack in Ventura? My SMBIOS is MacPro 7.1, Have a Fenvi T919 installed. I have AirDrop working, iPhone 13 Pro Max is on IOS 16, as well.

Does anyone know how the continuity camera connects to the hack in Ventura? My SMBIOS is MacPro 7.1, Have a Fenvi T919 installed. I have AirDrop working, iPhone 13 Pro Max is on IOS 16, as well.
This is available on an app-by-app basis. In the Notes app, we can do this:

Screenshot 2022-10-01 at 2.45.52 PM.png

@fvklies

You could put your last OC 0.8.1 EFI on a thumb drive's EFI partition, and hold down the F12 on reboot and pick the thumb drive's EFI to see if that boots your system. At the OC Picker check the lower right corner of the monitor to confirm the OC version being used for that boot is the correct one.
Hi All,

I tried to check if OC 0.8.1 would work better. When picking the USB EFI in the boot picker, I get the following error:
0CB: StartImage failed - Already started.

What could be causing this?

Hi All,

I tried to check if OC 0.8.1 would work better. When picking the USB EFI in the boot picker, I get the following error:
0CB: StartImage failed - Already started.

What could be causing this?
Resetting NVRAM should clear this error.

I haven't had to do this before. How do I do that?

Nevermind, I found a YouTube video on it.

Last edited:
It did not clear the error. I wonder if my 0.8.1 EFI folders are corrupt. Any other suggestions?

It's taking 1:50 ininutes once the boot bar clears. With trim enable, it takes 2:12 minutes.

It did not clear the error. I wonder if my 0.8.1 EFI folders are corrupt. Any other suggestions?

It's taking 1:50 ininutes once the boot bar clears. With trim enable, it takes 2:12 minutes.
Are you still experiencing "OCB: StartImage failed"? If so, another option is to enter BIOS Setup, go to the Boot page and re-select the OpenCore disk as First Boot Priority. Then save and exit BIOS.

Monterey 12.5.1 mouse becomes unresponsive after approx 45 min?

Are you still experiencing "OCB: StartImage failed"? If so, another option is to enter BIOS Setup, go to the Boot page and re-select the OpenCore disk as First Boot Priority. Then save and exit BIOS.
Thanks Casey.

I had the hard drive as the first boot priority, so I changed it to the usb stick. It was fine after that. The boot time is better. It came up 1 minute faster so down to around 50 seconds from progress bar to login. It's still longer than what I remember. But even with OC 0.8.1 on the usb stick I experience super fast and about the same 50 seconds. I'm not sure what is causing the delay, but I'm not going to invest more time into it.

Back