- Nov 11, 2018
- Asus ProArt Z690-Creator
- RX 6800 XT
- Classic Mac
- Mobile Phone
Glad to hear it!Hi,
A few days ago I found out about this mod and I managed to spare some time and do it – as CaseySJ wrote, it's SO satisfying; special thanks to 5T33Z0 for providing screens and whatnot.
...but I do have a question
After flashing the firmware, I reverted the mods I did in config.plis, ie
I booted into Monterey and it just works.
- disable the DMAR replacement table (so I re-enabled it)
- under ACPI/delete, disable the rule for dropping the DMARtable (so I re-enabled it)
This depends on the following:Am I supposed to add back, under DeviceProperties, the line?Code:
- In System Information --> Ethernet, click on the i225-V Ethernet device
- Then look below to see if this driver (kext) is attached:
- If this driver is attached then there's nothing more to do -- everything is correct.
- If a different driver is attached then we need to configure DeviceProperties, specifically
device-idshould be changed to