Contribute
Register

Gigabyte Z390 M Gaming build with working NVRAM

they work together on Catalina 10.15.2 but doesn't on 10.15.4.

when enabled I get blank screen and no HDMI audio

Is this with WhateverGreen installed?

Do you have "agdpmod=pikera" boot arg?

Did you define IGPU ig-platform-id in config.plist?

agdpmod=pikera"yes, but not IGPU ig-platform-id in config.plist... I will check on that now . I also use Hackintool and it shows that none of the ports connected .

agdpmod=pikera"yes, but not IGPU ig-platform-id in config.plist... I will check on that now . I also use Hackintool and it shows that none of the ports connected .

Launch Hackintool and on the first window pops up scroll down to see IGPU info and post a screen shot.

they work together on Catalina 10.15.2 but doesn't on 10.15.4.

Hmm... Something may have changed in 10.15.4 then... I know that 10.15.4 gave me HDMI audio issues...

I'm back on 10.15.2 for now , will try to figure out something with 10.15.4 , I do thing something have in new update.
Thanks for your time and you always gives you best effort.

Holy smokes!!!

View attachment 462105 View attachment 462511

Araguaia and Zutia can both work with Radeon VII. I don't know which is better or if either has issues. I haven't done enough testing.

Kamarang and Iriri can both work with Vega 56/64.

On Clover, these framebuffers can be injected via config.plist or SSDT can be used. On OpenCore, SSDTs must be used. Please see here for more info.

Even my old Vega 56 has amazing results. Using Kamarang on OpenCore. Power Tables injected via config.plist.

Screen Shot 2020-04-15 at 12.39.40 AM.png Screen Shot 2020-04-15 at 12.40.47 AM.png

I have one problem, whening macOS boot, in the middle of loading, screen all black and video comeback after 2-3s, I want fix

Maybe video port change or other.., have you idea ?

Hey, I upgraded my Graphics card from RX570 to RX5700, Opencore doesn't want to boot even wit bootarg agdpmod=pikera (black screen after Mac OS Booting)
but Clover is working just fine, thanks for that.
Any Idea what could prevent booting with Opencore? If not I will stick to Clover for the time :)

But another Problem is that I don't have any temps and fan sensors working for the RX5700, what can I do to get it working?

Hey, I upgraded my Graphics card from RX570 to RX5700, Opencore doesn't want to boot even wit bootarg agdpmod=pikera (black screen after Mac OS Booting)
but Clover is working just fine, thanks for that.
Any Idea what could prevent booting with Opencore? If not I will stick to Clover for the time :)

But another Problem is that I don't have any temps and fan sensors working for the RX5700, what can I do to get it working?

What happens when you try to boot with OpenCore?

Both my OpenCore and Clover EFIs are set up the same way. Neither has anything that affects GPU or IGPU besides WhateverGreen. I prefer to allow macOS to detect and configure things automatically than to force settings. This usually yields the highest level of compatibility.

As far as I know, VirtualSMC doesn't have any sensors for GPU. FakeSMC did have some sensors. However, if you switch to FakeSMC, it may break FileVault.

Back