Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 AORUS Ultra
CPU
I9
Graphics
Vega 64
Need some help installing Mojave on my my PC tried virtually everything going through all the forum.
Good solution started the installation then it stops at 2 minutes thought I rebuild a USB stick now I can't get past the the black writing
just stuck there and plus the PC feels very slow sluggish while the installation it just keeps on freezing any help will be much appreciated

Does not require Buying Advice - Moved to Desktop Support.

Need some help installing Mojave on my my PC tried virtually everything going through all the forum.
Good solution started the installation then it stops at 2 minutes thought I rebuild a USB stick now I can't get past the the black writing
just stuck there and plus the PC feels very slow sluggish while the installation it just keeps on freezing any help will be much appreciated

i have gone though
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ave-installation-and-posting-for-help.276352/
built my usb with

Try using this EFI.

Edit:
Updated EFI folder.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    13.3 MB · Views: 126
Last edited:
Thank you for the EFI my first tried it came up with runtime error then replaced aptio memory fit EFI with osxaptiofix2drv-fr200.efi then it stopped at the kexts patching then I added USB port now stop here

Attachments

• 15676761801576185845320322227970.jpg
    15676761801576185845320322227970.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 56
Thank you for the EFI my first tried it came up with runtime error then replaced aptio memory fit EFI with osxaptiofix2drv-fr200.efi then it stopped at the kexts patching then I added USB port now stop here

Try to avoid using OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi.

Please try the attached EFI.

Attachments

• EFI - third try.zip
    13.3 MB · Views: 89
@karta
I would not use free2000.efi if I owned a Z390 mobo. Why be a guinea pig with your expensive, brand new piece of hardware ? I know that hundreds are using it without apparent problems, that doesn't mean they won't start appearing in the future. Hackintoshing is already complicated enough without that to worry about too. My two cents worth.

Once again thank you very much for efi but not sure why with apitomemoryfix I keep on getting runtime area error but with osxaptiofix2drv-free2000.eif I got to the install Window and have started installation

@karta
I would not use free2000.efi if I owned a Z390 mobo. Why be a guinea pig with your expensive, brand new piece of hardware ? I know that hundreds are using it without apparent problems, that doesn't mean they won't start appearing in the future. Hackintoshing is already complicated enough without that to worry about too. My two cents worth.
Thank you for your advice would you recommend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back