Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 AORUS ULTRA
CPU
i9 9900k
Graphics
Radeon VII
Mac
  1. iMac
Hi I just assembled an i9 9900K with a Gigabyte Z390 Aorus ultra and Radeon Vega 64 but my usb flash drive made with unibest want to boot and stop with "Ø" symbol after the Apple symbol! (I also tried to boot with an SSD with last Mojavie installed that worked perfectly with my previous setup i7 7700k but stop at boot sequence). I insterted the bios settings suggested in this tread: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/mojave-on-z390-aorus-ultra-i7-9700k-vega-64.282311/. Please help me I assembled in the past several hackintosh but I'm not expert

Not a Desktop Guide - Moved to Desktop Support.

Please read and comply with the rules, in particular the one regarding profiles.
Link to profile Just three items - Motherboard (or prebuilt system), Processor (CPU) and Graphics.

Hi I just assembled an i9 9900K with a Gigabyte Z390 Aorus ultra and Radeon Vega 64 but my usb flash drive made with unibest want to boot and stop with "Ø" symbol after the Apple symbol! (I also tried to boot with an SSD with last Mojavie installed that worked perfectly with my previous setup i7 7700k but stop at boot sequence). I insterted the bios settings suggested in this tread: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/mojave-on-z390-aorus-ultra-i7-9700k-vega-64.282311/. Please help me I assembled in the past several hackintosh but I'm not expert

I have the same board, I needed these in EFI/Clover/drivers64uefi:

EmuVariableUefi-64.efi
OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi

You will need to Google these files for download and put them on your USB drive, can use Clover Configurator to mount the EFI partition.

You also need above 4G decoding set to enable in the BIOS, one of the tabs toward the middle of the top.

The problem is allocating memory to devices, that is what the second file does, the first file fakes the Nvram which the second file does not include this like the one used in Unibeast.

Thank You so much I solved the problem with Your advice!

I have the same board, I needed these in EFI/Clover/drivers64uefi:

EmuVariableUefi-64.efi
OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi

You will need to Google these files for download and put them on your USB drive, can use Clover Configurator to mount the EFI partition.

You also need above 4G decoding set to enable in the BIOS, one of the tabs toward the middle of the top.

The problem is allocating memory to devices, that is what the second file does, the first file fakes the Nvram which the second file does not include this like the one used in Unibeast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back