i9-9900K
Graphics
UHD 630
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi everyone,

I searched the forums and of course the web in order to find a solution for my dilemma.

I'm trying to install macOS Catalina on my machine but I get stuck in the setup. The attached photo is the freeze point after I reinstalled Clover and started over with from a fresh config.plist, my first attempt resulted in some kind of memory panic (
).

I removed both of my NVMe drives and graphics card, but with no success. Same result.

Hope you can help.

Attachments

• IMG_1822.JPG
    IMG_1822.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 71
Hi everyone,

I searched the forums and of course the web in order to find a solution for my dilemma.

I'm trying to install macOS Catalina on my machine but I get stuck in the setup. The attached photo is the freeze point after I reinstalled Clover and started over with from a fresh config.plist, my first attempt resulted in some kind of memory panic (
).

I removed both of my NVMe drives and graphics card, but with no success. Same result.

Hope you can help.
have a search for apfs... as per the last line in your image

I actually found a solution for the apfs stuck. But now I get stuck somewhere else and can't find a solution for the last message where the installation stucks and throws a memory panic after a minute or so.

Attachments

• IMG_1825.JPG
    IMG_1825.JPG
    4.9 MB · Views: 52
I actually found a solution for the apfs stuck. But now I get stuck somewhere else and can't find a solution for the last message where the installation stucks and throws a memory panic after a minute or so.
your video card is unsupported. won't work on any version of macOS

That's why I disconnected it from the MB. If I get the system installed I will think about getting a Radeon VII.

That's why I disconnected it from the MB. If I get the system installed I will think about getting a Radeon VII.
this is why hardware profile's are important, and should list the hardware you are using, not what you have taken out / not using.....

maybe you should list Intel UHD 630 ?

and upload your zipped clover folder so someone can take a look

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back