Contribute
Register

Gigabyte Z370 AORUS GAMING WIFI (system uptime in nano seconds)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just noticed that you are actually running Sierra so maybe this version of your config.plist is better :
thanks

the earlier you gave me config.plist

that didn't worked... same problem....

should I use this config.plist file

You should read the instructions that come with it.
I tried to reinstall the is 10.12.6 but getting the same issue yet...
Please check the screenshot and help me

And also my Ethernet is not working after installing intelmausiethernet2.3.0 and 2.4.0 yet it's not working
Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181023-013021.png
    Screenshot_20181023-013021.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 51
  • Screenshot_20181023-013452.png
    Screenshot_20181023-013452.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 55
  • Screenshot_20181023-013517.png
    Screenshot_20181023-013517.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 46
I tried to reinstall the is 10.12.6 but getting the same issue yet...
You clearly have little or no idea what you are doing so you should use the forum Search tool to see if you can find a guide to follow.

Last edited:
You clearly have no idea what you are doing so you should use the forum Search tool to see if you can find a guide to follow.
sir I tried to do what u recommend me to do..... but all I wound up and tried again to install everything as vanilla installation of Mac OS Sierra but again got the same issue for system uptime in nano seconds and I'm new to build hackintosh some how I tried to installed on earlier machine but with this new build I'm not able to goto the login screen...

please help.....

I have uploaded new config.plist file

Attachments

• config.plist
    22.4 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
I cannot help you, you take no notice of what you are told :
sorry sir but I really do notice what I'm asked to do.... I'm new to this field and and I'm trying my best to do....

sorry once again and please give me some guide or help me out with this

please........

sorry sir but I really do notice what I'm asked to do.... I'm new to this field and and I'm trying my best to do....

sorry once again and please give me some guide or help me out with this

please........

yo dude, google "Hackintosh z370 10.13 or 10.12 guide" take it slow and try to understand the directions. it sucks at first but you'll get there.

yo dude, google "Hackintosh z370 10.13 or 10.12 guide" take it slow and try to understand the directions. it sucks at first but you'll get there.
hello

Earlier I installed everything successfullyand was working fine.... as I then updated os from app store... (security update) it started giving me problem in going to login page.... I can get back to desktop by using boot args as..... -v -s ..... I can successfully take log in and got desktop and can do my work their..... but can u help me out from. this as I have to again and again have to type exit for getting out from single user..... #root.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back