Contribute
Register

Gigabyte Z170X-UD5 LGA 1151 Motherboard Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I really like the GA-Z170X-UD5 TH motherboard. I could see getting one when it becomes available.

Me too.... Also, the new Sager series of laptops look very, very good with Skylake CPUs, 4k displays, 64GB DRAM and 4 disks (2SSD+2Hard Drives) + NVidia graphics. I would love to run some El Captain there....

Sorry if reviving an old thread is bad ettiquette here, just saw this and connected with the statements. This will be my first ever Hackintosh and I'm waiting for this Mobo specifically before I take the dive, preferably a micro version. I'm hoping the output of the TH3 ports can do what they say because I plan on running dual 4K displays at 60hz.

Sorry if reviving an old thread is bad ettiquette here, just saw this and connected with the statements. This will be my first ever Hackintosh and I'm waiting for this Mobo specifically before I take the dive, preferably a micro version. I'm hoping the output of the TH3 ports can do what they say because I plan on running dual 4K displays at 60hz.

Did you have any success with this mobo?
Let us know

I use it and it works, but with all the little work arounds listed in the the threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back