Graphics
GEFORCE GTX 760
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have a Gigabyte Intel Z77 Dual Thunderbolt ATX Motherboard and the Ethernet won't connect unless I go into the bios and Enable the Lan Stack. If the LAN stack in enabled, I have to disable it, enable it, save the settings then start the computer. Then my Ethernet works. I have to do this EVERY time I start the machine.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this?? It works, but what a pain in the Arse!

Thanks!

Rik

I have a Gigabyte Intel Z77 Dual Thunderbolt ATX Motherboard and the Ethernet won't connect unless I go into the bios and Enable the Lan Stack. If the LAN stack in enabled, I have to disable it, enable it, save the settings then start the computer. Then my Ethernet works. I have to do this EVERY time I start the machine.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this?? It works, but what a pain in the Arse!

Thanks!

Rik

Bump!!

Anyone? Bueller? Ferris Bueller?

I somehow get the feeling that the forum has gone dead. Kinda sad :silent:

I still have this problem and can't for the life of me figure out how to solve it. If I go into the bios and change the network stack from Disable to Enable and then back to Disable, then save the settings, the computer network works fine. Yes, it is a workaround but what a pain!

Rik

I do not have a Gigabyte thunderbolt motherboard, which model and board revision are you using?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back