Contribute
Register

GIGABYTE H370N WiFi - wifi & bluetooth not working (mojave)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte H370N-WIFI
CPU
i7-8086K
Graphics
UHD 630
It's been over a month of trying to get this to work. I initially tried getting the 9560NGW (that the GIGABYTE H370N WiFi comes with) to work trying every kext I could find with no luck (no wifi or bluetooth). Then I ordered a BCM94360CS2 with a Hobbypower BCM94360CS2 To NGFF(M.2) Key A/E Adapter again no luck. I then ordered another BCM94360CS2 from a different manufacturer thinking perhaps the first one was bad. I finally gave up on the BCM94360CS2 and ordered a LENOVO 04X6020 and finally again nothing.. I've tried with Ubuntu and no card except the original 9560NGW the mobo came with works in Ubuntu. I think now that Gigabyte has this CNVI connection for the wifi slot that all these cards that other people have had success with won't work with the new Gigabyte mobos (unless I'm missing something). The GIGABYTE H370N WiFi motherboard is listed in the buyers guide making all of this all the more frustrating. Any advice or assistance would be greately appreciated since I've completely exhausted every idea I can come up with other than throwing away the motherboard and buying a different one. PS - I have tried the other alleged M.2 slots on the mobo with no success. Thanks in advance.

BCM94360CS2 + "12+6 Pin Bluetooth WiFi Wireless Card Module to M.2 NGFF Key B+M Adapter" Key A/E not work
51E429yFi+L._SX425_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back