Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Z77-DS3H REV 1.1
CPU
i5-3570K
Graphics
HD4000
Hi,

Has anyone managed to successfully install Mojave on this motherboard Gigabyte GA-Z77-DS3H - rev 1.1

If so, please could you share your driver/ display setting/ system definitions?

Need some help setting up the correct resolution 1920x1080 on the intel hd 4000. Currently its picking up the wrong resolution. Ive tried all sorts of settings in the config.plist file but still no joy..

Many thanks,
Charlie

Last edited:
Does not require Buying Advice - Moved to Desktop Support.

Good question. Have same board hopefully some one will take the plung

Long time lurker first time poster, Ill gladly help I have this motherboard and managed to get Mojave installed but currently its much slower than High Sierra Im sure my hardware (i3) has alot to do with that. I downloaded install Mojave from app store , opened that and the installer started. The first hiccup was clover not showing any signs of it on the boot menu. So I used a backup usb hdd with HS to start up and copyed that config.plist to the efi partition of mojave to at least get me to the clover boot selection menu. I also searched and found what drivers to install for mojave to run. Added them and rebooted and mojave appeared in clover. I just tryed to boot it to see what errors and it had a kernel panic. several tries same thing, different options tried, until I finally removed all cmd line arguments except -v, it doesnt panic and boots into 1280x1024 20 bit color mode. No hardware accel from gfx card and no wifi, which was working on HS. ethernet works fine on the mobo. It was the slide=0 flag that was causing the kernel panic .

It saw my ati card as 4670 but 5 megs of vram. I fixed that issue by unchecking inject Ati option in graphics on clover, and then in finder i compared extension directorys from HS and Mojave had the amd7000controller and above files , so all the other ones i was missing were copied over to mojave. I shutdown and restarted and now I have a working gfx work no wifi still, I havent tackled that yet. Im not sure about the Intel HD graphics but I think just looking for missing kexts should help with any issues with onboard gfx. Heres my EFI partition, ill just zip it up for inspection. Hopefully this helps, im sure i left out something but ill gladly answer, upload, etc

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    22 MB · Views: 460
Thank you for your response. My only outstanding issue is the onboard audio, have you managed to get it working?

Thank you for your response. My only outstanding issue is the onboard audio, have you managed to get it working?
did you manage to get it working? what else did you do to make everything else besides onboard sound work? sorry for my bad english...perhaps you can give us a short guide? i have an audio interface, so onboard sound is not a priority.

Last edited:
Hi

I have fresh installed last Mojave version in this machine:

-Z77 DS3H
-i7 3770K
-Nvidia GeForce GTX 650

my problem is Shutdown always restarts (checked fix shutdown on acpi clover configurator, checked BIOS settings)

Some help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

Hi guys... my problem is the ethernet, I've been trying to make it work with no luck, I'm absolutely noob in Hackintosh so I don't know what to do...
almost the same components Z77 DS3H / i7 3770K / GT 740

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back