Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-X99-Designare EX
CPU
i7-6950X
Graphics
GTX 750 Ti
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
I have 10.12.2 installed on my Designare EX and while the the ethernet port closest to the PCI slots (I211V) is working natively the ethernet port furthest from the PCI slots (I218V) is NOT working.
I have searched the internet and this forum for several days and have not found a solution for this.
Has anybody been able to solve this or even recommend a PCI ethernet card that is compatible?
thanks

I have 10.12.2 installed on my Designare EX and while the the ethernet port closest to the PCI slots (I211V) is working natively the ethernet port furthest from the PCI slots (I218V) is NOT working.
I have searched the internet and this forum for several days and have not found a solution for this.
Has anybody been able to solve this or even recommend a PCI ethernet card that is compatible?
thanks

Did you try Mieze's IntelMausiEthernet.kext?

Did you try Mieze's IntelMausiEthernet.kext?

Yes I am using this kext. In the System Profiler the Mac is NOT showing the second port (en1).
On my last build using an Intel mobo it showed up and worked with the Multibeast intel kext everyone was using...

Yes I am using this kext. In the System Profiler the Mac is NOT showing the second port (en1).
On my last build using an Intel mobo it showed up and worked with the Multibeast intel kext everyone was using...

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /
Thanks for stepping in to help...I will do this tonight when I can get in front of the computer again.
I understand everything you are asking for except...
I don't see "IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached" to the post?
I dont understand "Attach output of (in Terminal):"

Thanks for stepping in to help...I will do this tonight when I can get in front of the computer again.
I understand everything you are asking for except...
I don't see "IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached" to the post?
I dont understand "Attach output of (in Terminal):"

There is a link provided. Follow it. You will see an attachment.
Terminal can be run from Finder->Go->Utilities.

There is a link provided. Follow it. You will see an attachment.
Terminal can be run from Finder->Go->Utilities.
Sorry I know what Terminal is...I just did not understand how the ioreg and the "Attach output of" is related.

Sorry I know what Terminal is...I just did not understand how the ioreg and the "Attach output of" is related.

Not related. Separate tasks.

Sorry I did not get to finish this yet. I will post my findings by this weekend when I can get caught up a work.

Attachments

• Michaiel’s Mac Pro.ioreg
    4.2 MB · Views: 120
  • EFI - themes.zip
    3.4 MB · Views: 73
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back