Contribute
Register

GIGABYTE GA-H61M-DS2 Compatibility

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK Robert, It would be best if you tried to install on a drive with a single HFS+ formatted
partition. Also known as Mac OS Extended (Journaled) with a GUID partition scheme.

Also when you are at the boot selection menu choose USB-HDD and see what happens.

Report back how it goes.

Hey, trs96!

Thank you so much for replying!

I'm gonna try that right now and report back to you ASAP!

Thanks again!

Man, I think I messed up pretty bad.

I formatted the wrong disk. The one that had ML installed and the Mavericks (downloaded from the App Store) located in Applications.

As I cleaned all my thumb drives to start it all fresh, I don't have them neither. :/

I really don't wanna install Yosemite... I have a small home studio here and I can't risk to lose any of my apps due to compatibility issues (but I know they work well in Mavericks).

Is there any way of getting the Mavericks Install App again?

I've tried the Mac App Store but there's no link to Mavericks anymore!
It's all Yosemite now...

Oh my God. I'm lost, ain't I? *sighs*

Man, I think I messed up pretty bad.

I formatted the wrong disk. The one that had ML installed and the Mavericks (downloaded from the App Store) located in Applications.

As I cleaned all my thumb drives to start it all fresh, I don't have them neither. :/

I really don't wanna install Yosemite... I have a small home studio here and I can't risk to lose any of my apps due to compatibility issues (but I know they work well in Mavericks).

It's all Yosemite now...

Oh my God. I'm lost, ain't I? *sighs*

Open the App Store and click on Purchases - You can download Mavericks there.

Good Luck

It's all Yosemite now...

If it's not listed in your previously purchased apps you'll have to pay Apple to join the
developer program. https://developer.apple.com/programs/mac/

Then you can still download Mavericks. Don't know of any other way to get a genuine copy of Mavs.
Once you've got it on a Unibeast USB, label it and store it somewhere safe so this doesn't happen again.
Please do not try and download from a t*****t site, that would really mess things up in ways you
can't even imagine. :problem:

Last edited by a moderator:
It was one of my friends that downloaded it to me a while ago. I don't have it in my account and my friend is no longer here so I think I'll have to ask somebody else to upload it for me (as long as it's not considered illegal or something like that).

All I want is the Mavericks install app to use with UniBeast. I don't trust any other tool. :/

Thank you guys, again, for your help!

GIGABYTE GA-H61M-WW Compatibility

hi,
i have the following config.

- Gigabyte H61 M WW motherboard
- Intel Core i 3 3rd gen (Ivy Bridge)
- 4 GB DDR3 ram
- 350 gb hdd
- Intel HD 4000 on board graphics

- no external graphics card attached

now i've succesfully installed os x mavericks, but only able to boot with safe mode ("-x" boot flag)

if i boot normally then i got kernal panic,

so can u help me on this?
can i use my VGA port and get native resolution ? as i have read that hd 4000 has no VGA support?

thanks

since no one replied ill reply to myself lol well anyways i found out that this mobo uses a Realtek ALC887 audio codec which is included with multibeast but the LAN is not a Realtek chip it uses a Atheros AR8151 which is NOT included in multibeast so if you have this board you need to download this kext here --> http://www.osx86.net/downloads.php?do=file&id=2053 and use KextBeast found on the download section of the tonymacx86 website to get your LAN working :thumbup:
Is it use alc887/888b?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back