Contribute
Register

Giacomoleopardo's Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WiFi Build for DB

Status
Not open for further replies.
De nada, compadre. Buena suerte! :thumbup:

Dear Giacomoleopardo's it seems luck is not with me! :)
I got the new graphic card and after start to boot mackintosh instead the login screen it is displayed a white screen which I cannot do anything. I guess should be a driver problem, but I have am little bit lost because I don't know which one could be necessary.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Dear Giacomoleopardo's it seems luck is not with me! :)
I got the new graphic card and after start to boot mackintosh instead the login screen it is displayed a white screen which I cannot do anything. I guess should be a driver problem, but I have am little bit lost because I don't know which one could be necessary.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance
Well, maybe it sounds obvious, but did you tried to boot with GraphicsEnabler=No?

Well, maybe it sounds obvious, but did you tried to boot with GraphicsEnabler=No?

Hi Giacomoleopardo's! you made me happy! I have to say that you were right! with that command it works perfect!
what does it makes exactly? Because it boots with graphics as well...

By the way... there is a solution to get usb 2.0 devices working on usb 3.0 ports?

Thanks again!

All right, it seems you have all numbers to make a full working hack!
My little tip is to follow the guide from scratch. I've tried to explain every installation (and post installation) step as simply as I could do. I know it could be a little longer, but trust me: if you understand why you are doing things, you'll have more control on your system! Keep me up to date, and ask anything you need!
Ps: since you don't have integrated graphics, you'll have to start install process with the graphic card already installed. Remember GraphicsEnabler=No or (booting with UniBeast usb) -x flag. In bios set Internal Graphics Disabled and Init Display First PEG. That is mandatory for your configuration! :thumbup:

All right, it seems you have all numbers to make a full working hack!
My little tip is to follow the guide from scratch. I've tried to explain every installation (and post installation) step as simply as I could do. I know it could be a little longer, but trust me: if you understand why you are doing things, you'll have more control on your system! Keep me up to date, and ask anything you need!
Ps: since you don't have integrated graphics, you'll have to start install process with the graphic card already installed. Remember GraphicsEnabler=No or (booting with UniBeast usb) -x flag. In bios set Internal Graphics Disabled and Init Display First PEG. That is mandatory for your configuration! :thumbup:

Thanks a lot!!!

Could you post below the link to that guide (scratch guide)

I'm looking forward to have everything working fine!!!

Regards

Thanks a lot!!!

Could you post below the link to that guide (scratch guide)

I'm looking forward to have everything working fine!!!

Regards
Post #1, 2 and 3 of this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back