Contribute
Register

Giacomoleopardo's Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WiFi Build for DB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,

thanks for the tip, but it's not working. :( It did something becouse now I see a little bit more, but now the stripes are much more close to each other and are thinner, as well as the bottom quarter of my display is black and I can see the dock floating around almost at the half of my display.

Any idea?

Problem solved. It was my VGA monitor. :) But now it works great with a HDMI-VGA adapter. Great thread!!! Thanks Giacomo!!!!

I have a similar build but a GA-H77N-wifi board. System wakes from deep sleep but no display on the monitor. By the way I'm connected via Asus GTX 650 Ti turbo boost grahics card's HDMI port. Can you share your settings? I'm quite frustrated that it does not wake from sleep.

I was able to fix my problem by using darkwake=10. Now when I send a WOL (Wake on Lan) packet, the systems stays up.

Now everything is working like a perfect MAC.

Your issue seems to be related to darkwake. Did you try darkwake=10?

Hi, I changed the value in "Darkwake" to 10, system starts but still no display on monitor. I got the wake from sleep working by configuring the BIOS. Under peripherals, I had to set wake system via keyboard and mouse. Thanks for your advise.

This is my second attempt at trying to install OSX using this guide It's an awesome guide, the best I have found so far, but I just run into issues when trying to install. I have i7 3770, Gigabyte Z77N-WIFI and ASUS GeForce GTX 660. The first time I tried to install (back in July) I had to boot into safemode and disable graphicsenabler for the entire installation. This time while installing I never had to boot into safe mode.

I completed the installation to a "T". When I try to boot without the USB, It shows the apple logo screen with the load wheel (not the beachball) and has black bars on the edges, the screen then refreshes to a new resolution and the black bars and loading wheel go away, but still the apple screen. But I cant get past the startup apple logo screen.

Does anyone know how I can troubleshoot this? I would love to get this going after 3 months.

You ever get an answer? I have the same issue but worse. Now I can't boot form the computer or the USB after installing the DSDT file.

You ever get an answer? I have the same issue but worse. Now I can't boot form the computer or the USB after installing the DSDT file.

I wasnt able to get it working with this method. I ended up going ith the DSDT free option. It works but usb 3.0 doesnt work and the audio doesnt work natively (im using a usb audio adapter that works).

also, graphics are real choppy when playing wow or watching HD video. I was thinking that maybe i need to edit power stuff like the SSDT.aml to get it running smooth.

im going to try again this weeknd using geoleopardo's guide. I read somewhere that people were putting DSDT.aml in the /extra folder instead of the desktop so I am going to give that a try.

As for you, maybe try to reformat your USB and run unibeast again. I think that Same thing happened to me my first time too. Im not an expert by any means, in fact this is my first hackintosh, but if you need more help pm me and ill try to help you out if I can

mjwilli, do you have the GA-Z77N-WIFI or the GA-H77N-WIFI??

Never mind. I figured it out. Got the HMDI working today for video but no sound. That should be the last issue for me I hope. My previous problem was I had Graphicsenabler=yes. It should be no for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back