Contribute
Register

Giacomoleopardo's Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WiFi Build for DB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now boot -v and stop! See attached picture :)

Attachments

• IMG_0624.jpg
    IMG_0624.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 154
Mmm... I would restart from scratch, fresh install without discrete card and wifi card (if it's the one that came along with the motherboard). Then once on desktop BEFORE running MultiBeast, extract a clean dsdt and post it here. Let's see what happen

I can't post my clean dsdt here, cos it is above forum limit :(
I see... can you upload it somewhere and just post the link (eg. mediafire os smt like that)?

I'm out right now, so I can't provide a patched dsdt. Meanwhile you can do that by yourself, using PJALM Gigabyte/Z77N-WiFi and PJALM Graphics Intel HD4000 (as stated in the op).
As a side note remember that when you will add the Graphic Card, you'll have to re-edit the dsdt with PJALM Gigabyte/Z77N-WiFi and PJALM Graphics/Generic Discrete Graphics (AMD/nVidia) starting again from the clean dsdt (and GraphicsEnabler=No).

Ok, thanks very, very lot! Good night :)
newburt, according to your post you have Intel i5 3570 (non K) cpu. That means you don't have hd4000 but hd2500, which is a no-go in ML and it could be the cause of your faulty boot without discrete card. So my tip is to make a fresh install with nVidia GT620 installed, and run MultiBeast with the attached dsdt (don't forget to rename it dsdt.aml, put it on desktop and run MultiBeast as stated in op).
Also I strongly recommend to NOT USE a vga monitor: it could give troubles during installation process (and even after that), hdmi or dvi will be fine.
Please post results. :thumbup:

Attachments

• DSDT discrete GFX.aml.zip
    14 KB · Views: 98
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back