Contribute
Register

GHz problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
pfff a mac is to over priced, but it is good stuff, on what site can i upload that?

Compress it and just upload it as an attachment here.

Looks like everything is there...

Not sure about your graphics card though. Could be you need MacPro3,1 for it (you will probably have to remove AppleTyMCEDriver.kext in that case). Not sure about GraphicsEnabler=Yes for your video card either. And did you disable HD3000 in BIOS? You installed patched AppleIntelPowerManagement with Multibeast for Lion?

Also, did you try without graphics card yet? You would need IGPU patch in DSDT in that case....

Edit: You could also try installing NullCPUPowerManagement.kext just to isolate power management from other issues. Just put it in /Extra/Extensions (you may have to make the Extensions directory), then boot with "-f"

Looks like everything is there...

Not sure about your graphics card though. Could be you need MacPro3,1 for it (you will probably have to remove AppleTyMCEDriver.kext in that case). Not sure about GraphicsEnabler=Yes for your video card either. And did you disable HD3000 in BIOS? You installed patched AppleIntelPowerManagement with Multibeast for Lion?

Also, did you try without graphics card yet? You would need IGPU patch in DSDT in that case....

Edit: You could also try installing NullCPUPowerManagement.kext just to isolate power management from other issues. Just put it in /Extra/Extensions (you may have to make the Extensions directory), then boot with "-f"

i'm back, my hdd got broken i don't know why, so i needed to buy a new one and install everything back from your Guide but i have the same error as before.
i removed this "AppleTyMCEDriver.kext" but that didn't fix my boot problem.
how did i fix my error: i needed to remove the dsdt and ssdt and org.chameleon.Boot.plist now he boot again.
so i think there is something wrong with the DSDT or with the SSDT.

You installed patched AppleIntelPowerManagement with Multibeast for Lion?

Yes i installed it with the lion version.

i'm back, my hdd got broken i don't know why, so i needed to buy a new one and install everything back from your Guide but i have the same error as before.
i removed this "AppleTyMCEDriver.kext" but that didn't fix my boot problem.

Without knowing the details of your "boot problem" I have no advice to offer.

Without knowing the details of your "boot problem" I have no advice to offer.

I know i understand that but i can't see a error, when i start him in -f, he load all the file's but when he show me the error he reboot VERY fast, i think the error 0,5 seconds on my screen.
So i can't see what kind of error it is?

I know i understand that but i can't see a error, when i start him in -f, he load all the file's but when he show me the error he reboot VERY fast, i think the error 0,5 seconds on my screen.
So i can't see what kind of error it is?

You're probably going to have to install things one step at a time then, to try and determine the cause...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back