Nvidia GTX 570 PNY
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi guys, i'm an italian Guy so i don't speak very well English but i follow this forum a lot.

I have a problem.. It was seven days that i'm on my new Pc to try install Hackintosh using Unibeast.
I made the USB Pendrive but it doesn't work (someone say that the partition should be GUID and someothers say that it should be MBP.
I don't know why don't work.
Sometimes freeze on the apple logo... sometimes reboot... sometimes it stopped to pciconfig.
Which line command should i type before the selection of the USB Key?

I can't understand what's my mistake. Can someone help me?? Someone who has my same config?

Sabertooth x79 .
Intel i7 3930K
Nvidia Geforce gtx 570 PNY
16 GB ram Dominator Platinum
cx 750

PCI

Firewire Card
tp-link Wireless Card

Front i/O

2x USB 3.0

Thank's a lot.

Hi guys, i'm an italian Guy so i don't speak very well English but i follow this forum a lot.

I have a problem.. It was seven days that i'm on my new Pc to try install Hackintosh using Unibeast.
I made the USB Pendrive but it doesn't work (someone say that the partition should be GUID and someothers say that it should be MBP.
I don't know why don't work.
Sometimes freeze on the apple logo... sometimes reboot... sometimes it stopped to pciconfig.
Which line command should i type before the selection of the USB Key?

I used GUID. I have the Sabertooth X79 and GTX 660. for the flags I used npci=x2000 cpus=1 and I got right in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back