Contribute
Register

GeforceSensors: still waiting for accelerator to start...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rehabman advised me to remove Remove GPUSensors.kext from FakeSMC.kext/Contents/PlugIns/GPUSensors.kext.

I use clover, so i removed it from clover folder. Right click, show pkg contents, resources, ( I think, you will find it LOL ) Remove just GPUSensors.kext. restart and see what happens

still not working... and it seems like its not even loading the GFX card at the moment! :cry:

still not working... and it seems like its not even loading the GFX card at the moment! :cry:

Try booting with "dart=0 PCIRootUID=1 GraphicsEnabler=Yes -f -v", if the booting stuck with messages on screen then capture a clear photo of the entire screen and post here.

Still no use... o_O

I'm using clover and my default boot args are nvda_drv=1 kext-dev-mode=1
also using my own dsdt and ssdt with sleep enabled and everything used to work flawlessly.

When i removed gpusensors yesterday the gfx part stopped appearing in the boot-up process...

Screen Shot 2015-07-15 at 10.32.06 AM.jpg

Still no use... o_O

I'm using clover and my default boot args are nvda_drv=1 kext-dev-mode=1
also using my own dsdt and ssdt with sleep enabled and everything used to work flawlessly.

When i removed gpusensors yesterday the gfx part stopped appearing in the boot-up process...

View attachment 144107

Have you installed nvidia web driver?? Posting a photo of the final screen where the booting getting stuck will be better.

If you are using clover, then GraphicsEnabler and -f are not valid flags.

yea i did instal the nvidia drivers, and the screenshot is from the last string at boot up..... it just sits there for hours, it doesn't hang tho, which means i can type and press enter just like terminal, but with no action (so no its not single user mode)

I'm not a total noob you know :p

yea i did instal the nvidia drivers, and the screenshot is from the last string at boot up..... it just sits there for hours, it doesn't hang tho, which means i can type and press enter just like terminal, but with no action (so no its not single user mode)

I'm not a total noob you know :p

Why this card (i.e., GTS 450) requires NVIDIA Web Driver??

Have you checked with clover's nvidia graphics injection before installing web driver?? If Yes, What was the issue??

I never tried manually injecting strings, clover did see my gfx card, but it used to log me out automatically and i would get the massage (a graphics problem has happened) .... i'm always looking for the easiest hacks, and the web drivers worked very well with my old dual EVGA GTS 450 setup, so i used it with this new small hack as well since it has the same gfx but only one card.

Update: I took out an old back up HD with 10.10, booted into it, and restored a back up of my extensions folder for my 10.10.4 setup... i was able to finally boot into the gui :clap:
But i'm facing major graphics issues, restored the nvidia drivers to OSX but still facing the same graphics issue.... the last update i did for my system was the new iTunes, and there is noway iTunes could have messed up my extensions!! but as it seems, there is something wrong with them!

I will keep messing around with the system and update you.

Update 2: I have managed to get everything working by the method explained above, although i have lost sound but everything else works again as it used to.

Update 3:
Again facing the graphics issue where it would log me out while working, so i'm gonna try to switch it to Nvidia web drivers again and see if it works.

Last edited:
I had the same issue, with El Capitan. Boot it, then in Clover look for boot options and check inject nVidia and inject Edid
Then boot the OS, mount efi and add these 2 parameters in /Efi/Clover/cofig.plist (via Clover Configurator).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back