Contribute
Register

GeforceSensors: still waiting for accelerator to start...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Change your SATA mode to AHCI, it's very likely that problem.

Change your SATA mode to AHCI, it's very likely that problem.

Thanks for the reply. I've been doing this since Mountain Lion, so I know that you need AHCI mode to run this. It turned out to be something else, I reinstalled USB 3.0 - Universal, checked IGPEnabler=No flag, boots up wonderfully now.

Hmm I guess we learn something new everyday. Thanks for getting back!

Thanks for the reply. I've been doing this since Mountain Lion, so I know that you need AHCI mode to run this. It turned out to be something else, I reinstalled USB 3.0 - Universal, checked IGPEnabler=No flag, boots up wonderfully now.

I'm getting this error now... how did you reinsalled USB 3 & check IGP? re-installing the OS again?

I am getting this error on boot, followed by GeForceSensors (pci1): started, then followed by "still waiting for root device". What should I do?

If you can get to the desktop with (-x) then try deleting the 3rdpartysata.kext file and reboot normally. Worked for me.

good luck

If you can get to the desktop with (-x) then try deleting the 3rdpartysata.kext file and reboot normally. Worked for me.

This didn't help me sadly..

my suggestion would be do (if you have a MB built in card), to remove the card, install Yosemite and when you are done install and configure multibeast, reconnect it !! that was ultimately, what worked for me!! :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

for me this worked:
boot with -x flag.
- installed nvidia CUDA drivers from usb. ( Instller Fails! but after restart you can update CUDA from system preferenses)
- removed "SMCMotionSensor.kext" from /System/Library/Extentions"
- restart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back