Contribute
Register

Geekbench drops to about half after sleep?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-Z68X-UD4-B3 BIOS:F10
CPU
Intel Core i5-2500K @ 4.8GHz
Graphics
XFX Radeon HD 6870 Dual Fan Edition
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
hey guys,
i have a hackintosh with EVERYTHING WORKING with the below specs in my signature and even sleep, but after sleep i get a geekbench 64 bit score of about 4886 and before that i was getting 10649, so what could be the problem?

EDIT* cinebench before sleep: cpu: 5.54 opengl:47.44

after sleep: cpu: 2.98 opengl: 29.53

help!!!

change ur system definition to iMac 12,2

twiztidninja said:
change ur system definition to iMac 12,2

I did that first thing after fresh install and it still drops to 4884 after sleep. even cinebench drops to half i mean both the cpu test and the opengl test

hmm i ha same thing and changing system definition worked for me maybe try a couple different ones

Are there any updates on this?

I'm running Lion 10.7.2 and am now experiencing this same issue with my 6870. My CPU performance doesn't suffer after sleep but my OpenGL performance is about 50% after a sleep cycle.

rimmi2002 said:
I have a problem where when my system is overclocked it looses it overclocking after waking from sleep. Is your's overclocked?

My 2600k is over clocked and running at 4.2GHz. However, I don't lose my CPU over clock after wakeup. I just switched to the iMac12,2 definition and can verify that my OpenGL performance issues after wakeup have gone away.

cliffom said:
rimmi2002 said:
I have a problem where when my system is overclocked it looses it overclocking after waking from sleep. Is your's overclocked?

My 2600k is over clocked and running at 4.2GHz. However, I don't lose my CPU over clock after wakeup. I just switched to the iMac12,2 definition and can verify that my OpenGL performance issues after wakeup have gone away.

Hmm I wonder if it has anything to do with using integrated graphics. I am using onboard HD3000 and loose the overclocking after sleep. I can only use Mac Mini 5,1 smbios to get onboard to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back