Contribute
Register

GA-Z87X-UD7 TH available mid September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing available yet, and Asus has Bios Bug on high end TB2 boards that prevents booting, do some research.

You are right. Since I am no longer interested in that mobo (Z87 in general) I didnt look into it too closely. Still have been curious if the GA-UD7TH will be for sale and if so when, so I always check back now and then out of curiosity. I happened to come across the Deluxe/Quad so I thought Id post it here. Excuse's excuse's I know lol but its true!

Is that code for "Shipping October 23?" Lol or are they brave enough to release on the 22nd? Hummmm.. I'm so ready to hit the "buy" button!

Thanks for the update.

C...

From customer service today FWIW:

"Dear Customer,

This model (GA-Z87X-UD5 TH) will begin shipping at the end of this month.

Thank you for choosing Gigabyte products"

Do you mean the model (GA-Z87X-UD7 TH) or the (GA-Z87X-UD5 TH)?

I want the GA-Z87X-UD7 TH.

Do you mean the model (GA-Z87X-UD7 TH) or the (GA-Z87X-UD5 TH)?

I want the GA-Z87X-UD7 TH.

Same here, if I dont go with the 4930K then Im gonna go back and get 4770K and UD7TH like originally planned. Still up in the air, not certain. Could use the money to buy a second GPU instead (7970 x 2) - thatd rock.

Same here, if I dont go with the 4930K then Im gonna go back and get 4770K and UD7TH like originally planned. Still up in the air, not certain. Could use the money to buy a second GPU instead (7970 x 2) - thatd rock.

Yeah.. My plan is to get the UD7TH + 4770K + 32GB RAM + GTX 760 (2) SLI + 27" monitor.

The question is when will the UD7TH be available? How much is it gonna cost? I have a feeling UD7TH won't be available to buy until late November or around Christmas time if we are lucky. Probably waiting for the new Mac Pro released first since the new Mac Pro will have thunderbolt 2.

I got this message from Gigabyte facebook folks:

"Hi Stefan, thank you for supporting GIGABYTE, Z87X-UD5 TH will be available soon. The Z87X-UD7 TH is going to be available in mid Nov. Thank you."

So hopefully the wait is going to be over soon.

I got this message from Gigabyte facebook folks:

"Hi Stefan, thank you for supporting GIGABYTE, Z87X-UD5 TH will be available soon. The Z87X-UD7 TH is going to be available in mid Nov. Thank you."

So hopefully the wait is going to be over soon.

I think that means the "Z87X-UD7 TH" won't be available(able to buy from newegg and amazon) until Christmas time. Just in time for an expensive Christmas present.

How much difference between "Z87X-UD5 TH' and "Z87X-UD7 TH"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back