Contribute
Register

GA-Z87MX-D3H N760 ITX Yosemite with Clover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I followed both guides:

The Tonymac86,
http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...ll-os-x-yosemite-using-clover.html#post893000

and

http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...87mx-d3h-hackintosh-using-clover-success.html

Thanks to ALL for this nice work !!

With some work, I managed to get it working.

No issues on NIC, except the Bug for 3.0.1 version, but got it fixed using the info on the posts, and some on the Sound, I had to use the Kext Utility to reinstall the Audio from your config files, Courage200.

iMessage and Facetime not working, giving me the 'Support Code', and serial is unique as per referenced post. Can't use my previous info since it was from my setup using Multibeast and I was using the 'MacPro 6.1', since that was working until last Tuesday, when I got some issue with my system freezing all the time, and I deleted NVRAM file.

I decided to reinstall the system using clover, but got the same issue with IMessage and Facetime.

Need some help on this:

I can't see the sensor info using IStat menus, any ideas how to put it to work? I tried installing HWmonitor but without any success.

Any ideas?!

Regards

JG

1. Sleep was working perfect, but now I have some problem, I do know exactly why :(
It enters sleep, but for some reason it tries to exit the sleep state and it gets into "limbo".
Only hard reset works.

2. Try to generate other serials.

3. iStat is working,
- install HWSensors http://sourceforge.net/projects/hwsensors/

- if still not working, you need to use Kext Utility to install the kext from the DMG version
http://sourceforge.net/projects/hwsensors/files/?source=navbar

Thanks for your quick reply.

For point 2, I don't get it, generating new serials shouldn't do anything, as per the post from 'Fixing Imessage' my system is now not whitelisted, correct ?!

For 3, THANKS a lot, I did the 'pkg' install, in fact i was in doubt either one ... choose the wrong one.
Using the KEXTS from the DMG version and the Kext Utility did the trick.

Regarding sleep, I dont use it at all, I shutdown and restart the system every time I need it, and it stays on while I'm using it, as I use it for and Visualization environment for my projects.

BTW, The system information, on 'About my mac' reports the memory speed wrongly, and also the CPU speed, as I have it, since day one as 1866 Mhz and CPU at 4.2. On the previous build using Mavericks it was reporting ok.

Now reports 1333 Mhz and 3.49 on the CPU...

Regards and season greetings.

JG

What could it be?

This motherboard is working in both mode: legacy - unibeast or Urfi - Clover.

The reporting is not good, put a screenshot with Clover Configurator, when you genrate SN.

Use 14.2 definition + your processor (Haswell)

This motherboard is working in both mode: legacy - unibeast or Urfi - Clover.

The reporting is not good, put a screenshot with Clover Configurator, when you genrate SN.

Use 14.2 definition + your processor (Haswell)

Hi, and again thanks for you quick reply ...

I didn't quit understood whats for, if for not having the Imessage working or the system report reporting the CPU and RAM values wrong, but either one, here it is my section of the config.plist for Clover:

###
<dict>
<key>BiosReleaseDate</key>
<string>09/03/2013</string>
<key>BiosVendor</key>
<string>Apple Inc.</string>
<key>BiosVersion</key>
<string>IM142.88Z.0118.B00.1309031249</string>
<key>Board-ID</key>
<string>Mac-27ADBB7B4CEE8E61</string>
<key>BoardManufacturer</key>
<key>BoardSerialNumber</key>
<string>C02K8yyyF8JC</string>
<key>BoardType</key>
<integer>10</integer>
<key>ChassisManufacturer</key>
<key>ChassisType</key>
<string>13</string>
<key>Family</key>
<string>iMac</string>
<key>Manufacturer</key>
<key>Mobile</key>
<false/>
<key>ProductName</key>
<string>iMac14,2</string>
<key>SerialNumber</key>
<string>C02K8yyyF8JC</string>
<key>SmUUID</key>
<string>1E415FBC-E3FC-4xxC-8571-52ExxA2xxxx5</string>
<key>Trust</key>
<false/>
<key>Version</key>
<string>1.0</string>
</dict>
###

SN and SM are modified from the actual file.

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back