Graphics
HD3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello all!

So, I finished recently my first build (a Haswell i5 + GA-Z87M-D3H) and almost everything worked perfectly out of the box - just the NIC had a few issues, but got it to work fine after a bit of googling and installing the latest drivers (and removing the one supplied by MultiBeast).

I also have a GTX 285 1gb and, because Mavericks does not recognize it as a CUDA card, decided to go the Mountain Lion way.

All good, until I connected a TP Link TL-WN823N USB WiFi adapter. I've installed the OSX drivers they supply and, while it works normally, using it somehow screwed up the sleep mode on my Hackintosh; if I remove the adapter, it goes to sleep and wakes up normally.

Anyone has any idea of how to make it work properly?

Thanks a bunch!

Mat

I just built an OS Mavericks build with the same board and a wireless PCIe adapter TP-LINK TL-WDN4800

I also can not get sleep wake working. I have not yet installed TP-Link drivers nor have I ever had working sleep wake with this board. I bought this board following the Buyer's Guide recommendation and Tonymac claimed that Sleep Wake was native with this board.

My system won't even enter sleep, it shuts the screen off but stays running. I have to restart the computer to fix it.
Notably, when I remove the Tp-Link from the PCIe slot, the computer will get to sleep, but it hangs at a black screen when trying to wake up.

I have this MB(bios version f8) and wdn-4800 wifi card too, and also have the same issue. Mavericks and Mountain Lion never wake up from sleep with/without wife card.
If you have any progress, please share your tips for work around.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back