Contribute
Register

GA-Z77X-UD5H + GTX670: Multibeast settings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your help,

no, I´m not using it, but now it works !!!

I´ve disabled all options of energy saver on pref panel, curious to me....

finally got perfect hack!!
many thanks!!!

So you are with prefect OS X Machine.

Good to hear. Enjoy your Yosemite.

Good Luck..!

GA-Z77X-UD5H + GTX670: Multibeast settings - FIXED

After the 10.10.3 update, I lost audio. With a similar systems, here are the settings that worked for me:

Audio VooDooHDA x2.7.3
3rd Party SATA
Network Atheros ALXEthernet v1.0.2
Chimera v4.0.1
Basic boot Options
System Def iMac 14,2

Hope this helps someone.

After the 10.10.3 update, I lost audio. With a similar systems, here are the settings that worked for me:

OS X updates will put new AppleHDA.kext. So after update you have to install the patched AppleHDA.kext again to get the sound enabled.

anyone got the sleep/wake working on Z77X-UD5H with clover bootloader?

I was able to successfully install Yosemite 10.10.4. But I'm having some serious issues and would love some help.

#1 If I let it start up normally in verbose. It hangs at the attached screenshot.'
SMC: Successfully initialized.

If I start up with the -x flag. It enters the OS but the screen flickers in white lines every time you move the mouse or type.

I tried your Multibeast settings already and a bunch of other configurations, but nothing seems to work.

Also, I'm noticing that there are not any new .kexts in the Extensions folder after running Multibeast. Is this normal? It seems like the problem may be that Multibeast isn't injecting the kexts, so nothing works.
Could someone (jbesclapez?) send me their kext files and I can try to inject via another method.

Any suggestions?

Here is my plist
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
<key>EthernetBuiltIn</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>GraphicsEnabler</key>
<string>No</string>
<key>IGPEnabler</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>Kernel Flags</key>
<string>kext-dev-mode=1 -v</string>
<key>Legacy Logo</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>Timeout</key>
<string>2</string>
<key>HDEFLayoutID</key>
<string>01000000</string>
<key>GenerateCStates</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>GeneratePStates</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>UseKernelCache</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>HDAEnabler</key>
<string>Yes</string>
</dict>
</plist>

Attachments

• 20150725_130843_resized.jpg
    20150725_130843_resized.jpg
    745.4 KB · Views: 121
I was able to successfully install Yosemite 10.10.4. But I'm having some serious issues and would love some help.

#1 If I let it start up normally in verbose. It hangs at the attached screenshot.'
SMC: Successfully initialized.

1.jpg

Install AppleRTC patch from MultiBeast and check the booting again.

If I start up with the -x flag. It enters the OS but the screen flickers in white lines every time you move the mouse or type.

-x is using for Safe Mode booting, so don't expect QE/CI.

I tried your Multibeast settings already and a bunch of other configurations, but nothing seems to work.

What you mean by nothing seems to work??

What are the options you had installed to your HDD from MultiBeast??

Also, I'm noticing that there are not any new .kexts in the Extensions folder after running Multibeast. Is this normal?

MultiBeast have bootloader/patches/kexts/boot options.

If you had selected kext and installed it, then it will be available under /System/Library/Extensions/

It seems like the problem may be that Multibeast isn't injecting the kexts, so nothing works.
Could someone (jbesclapez?) send me their kext files and I can try to inject via another method.

Which kext you are not able to find after installation from MultiBeast??

Install AppleRTC patch from MultiBeast and check the booting again.
-x is using for Safe Mode booting, so don't expect QE/CI.

What you mean by nothing seems to work??

What are the options you had installed to your HDD from MultiBeast??

MultiBeast have bootloader/patches/kexts/boot options.

If you had selected kext and installed it, then it will be available under /System/Library/Extensions/

Which kext you are not able to find after installation from MultiBeast??

It is odd. I use the same Multibeast settings in this original post. Multibeast says Installed Successfully, but there are absolutely no new or updated files in /System/Library/Extensions/. This leads me to believe that the kext files aren't being injected. Do you think there is a way to manually install all the kext files?

It is odd. I use the same Multibeast settings in this original post. Multibeast says Installed Successfully, but there are absolutely no new or updated files in /System/Library/Extensions/.
Believing that you are choosing the correct Target partition.

This leads me to believe that the kext files aren't being injected.

FakeSMC.kext is one of the kext which you had installed from MultiBeast. So just check the below commands output for ensuring that the kext is installed or not.

Code:
ls /System/Library/Extensions/ |grep FakeSMC

Do you think there is a way to manually install all the kext files?

Manual kext installation is possible with utilities like Kext Wizard,etc

Now your booting issue is not seems like related with kext, first you install the RTC patch from MultiBeast and check the booting again.

Which OS X version you are running now?? and which version of MultiBeast you are using??

Hey friends, Same Build (GA-Z77X-UD5H): My settings and Hardware

It works when I have 16GB of RAM installed, but not with 32GB. It doesn't even seem to go to POST, it keeps just restarting.

Is there something i need to change in the BIOS or something? or a "MaxMem=******" i need to add to he plst?

thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back