Graphics
Vega 64
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I tried the atherosL1cEthernet 1.2.3 driver that worked under Mavericks, but it makes no difference. Looking in the networking prefs, it refuses to even see that a cable is plugged in. I have tried both ports. I've tried Multibeast 7 with no plugin as well. Nothing I can do gets me past the "no cable connected" issue.

I'd sure appreciate some thoughts on this.

TIA

I tried the atherosL1cEthernet 1.2.3 driver that worked under Mavericks, but it makes no difference. Looking in the networking prefs, it refuses to even see that a cable is plugged in. I have tried both ports. I've tried Multibeast 7 with no plugin as well. Nothing I can do gets me past the "no cable connected" issue.

TIA

same for me, i upgrade from mavericks and my motherboard is asus P7P55-m.when i boot from usb internet works when booting from hd no internet, if i go in Network preferences the page freezes.

TIA

i have same MB, work perfectly after fresh install of yosemite

the only thing i've done was to select from multibeast 7.0.0, the intel and atheros drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back