Status
Not open for further replies.
Need a little help. First time builder. System:
i5 3750k processor
GA-Z77-d3h board on board graphics
16 GB Gskill rip jaws 1600 memory
500 and 250 HDD both 7200 on the SATA 3gbs connection
LG DVD writer

I created a unibody USB and ran through the iinstall it worked but the video is very bad (choppy) and the sound does not wwork messed with multibeast and after I install it I get some error that makes me reboot and then I get the error on boot so I have to reinstall unibeast

I am having trouble installing a DDT (I don't know how) and I can't find the DDT I need for my board. Thanks for any help at all.

What's your board revision and BIOS version? You don't need a dsdt for rev. 1.1 BIOS f18

Same thing here. And i am also using an HD6870.

Great work! Do you think this might work for GA-Z77M-D3H aswell? (The m-ATX version of that board.)

And if so, how do i install it? I have everything working except for sleep and sound on my non dsdt install.
If i use multibeast to install a custom dsdt wont that overwrite my current settings for everything?

Im sorry but im a total noob when it comes to DSDT´s.

Thanks for any help!

Totally works with GA-Z77M-D3H!!!!... i've just installed it :)
thank you very much...

Hi!
I need some help please.
i have a i7 3770k and gigabyte z77-d3h, hd 4000 intel graphics, 8 gb g.skill ddr3 1600 mhz, and a ssd 120 gb sandisk
I tried to install the mountain lion without successful results. I tried several times to use this method but nothing.
the problem is after installing chimera bootloader and ethernet atheros with multibeast. Restart the computer and I can´t see the Extra folder in my disk, besides the usb ports don´t work, only for the mouse and keyboard.
I would appreciate some help on this please.

bye!

ps: sorry for my english

First apologies, for some reason the forum isn't allowing me to space in my replies. Thank you guys for getting me this far but now I'm stuck. I reverted back to v.14 of the BIOS and ran the DSDT with the supplied kext files. Now I just get a white screen upon bootup. When I disconnected my NVidia 650 that I had working before reverting the BIOS and above procedure and now with the internal graphics card I'm getting a hang at the white apple loading screen. The last line reads: ACPI_SMC_PlatformPlugin::start - waitForService(resoucesMatching(AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement) timed out

where does one install this package?

thanks guys ... I am almost there :headbang::headbang::headbang:

This is my first post and I would like to thank you all on the forum for the guides, files and postings that have helped me to get my system up and running.

I have spent many hours over the last couple of weeks building the system and trying to get it working and have now got there.

I am using a GAZ77D3H V1.0, I5 3570K, HD400 graphics, 8 MB Corsair vengeance ram and samsung 840 SSD.

I used unibeast, Multibeast, Z77D3H package and applied the kexts with kext utility V2.51.

The only thing I have found so far that doesn't work is My PS2 keyboard although i think I ticked it in Multibeast ?

Not sure how to change screen resolution. It is at 1920 x 1200 and thats ok anyway ?

I think I should now do a backup before updating. What is the best method to make a booting backup to another drive ?
I will then proceed with updates ?

many thanks again for all your help.

UPDATE.

I did a backup and then all updates. Sound stopped working. I then applied the 3 kexts again and all seems to be ok again .

Any help on the PS2 keyboard not working ?

Does anyone have an updated F18 DSDT version for this board?

I still can't get my system to wake from mouse movement ,USB 3.0 doesn't work and some other small things.

Thanks guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back