Contribute
Register

GA-Z77-D3H DSDT for 10.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
EDIT: This is a fully working system now. Refer to this thread. Only discuss further development of the DSDT in here

http://www.tonymacx86.com/mountain-...ng-ga-z77-d3h-i5-3570k-hd4000.html#post457423

NOTE: This is designed for 10.8.2, other version may run into issues.

I have created a DSDT.aml to get the audio on the GA-Z77-D3H working under 10.8 using a patched APPLEHDA.kext. For more info on this visit this threat:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/671...nd-mt-10-8-project-via-2021-a.html#post421314

The DSDT is based on bios version F14 (confirmed to also work on F14) and so far I have only done the following:
- added Method (DTGP, 5, NotSerialized)
- added/modified HDEF
- fixed other small errors
- added HDMI audio using IGPU edit + HDEF edit

This threat is to optimise and improve the DSDT even further

A big thanks to Nithy (http://www.osx86.net/downloads.php?do=file&id=3041) who made all of this possible!

Hi, Thanks for the update of the dsdt and kext files. I now HAVE audio!!!!! :clap:

However my sleep does not work anymore.:cry: The system enters sleep mode but will not come out with a black screen at which point i must press the power button and reboot the system.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hi, Thanks for the update of the dsdt and kext files. I now HAVE audio!!!!! :clap:

However my sleep does not work anymore.:cry: The system enters sleep mode but will not come out with a black screen at which point i must press the power button and reboot the system.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Please confirm:
- version of OSX
- all hardware you are using
- what you have done with the USB settings
- how you approached the ACPI issue

In all likelihood this is caused by USB. Make sure you're running in 2.0 mode.

Hi,

Here is my hardware etc:

GA-Z77-D3H, 8 GB DDR3 1600 MHz Kingston, OCZ SSD 60 GB Vertex 2, i5-3570K, Antec 1000 Watt PSU, Antec 1200 Case

OS X ML 10.8.2

I will check again later after work and let you know the outcome after i recheck.

Hi,

Here is my hardware etc:

GA-Z77-D3H, 8 GB DDR3 1600 MHz Kingston, OCZ SSD 60 GB Vertex 2, i5-3570K, Antec 1000 Watt PSU, Antec 1200 Case

OS X ML 10.8.2

I will check again later after work and let you know the outcome after i recheck.

I would guess its the SSD or your USB setting causing the issue. If USB check the guide on page one, if SSD I can't help unfortunately. Someone in the relevant subforum might be able to

I would guess its the SSD or your USB setting causing the issue. If USB check the guide on page one, if SSD I can't help unfortunately. Someone in the relevant subforum might be able to

Ok i started over by deleting all the installed kext and repaired permissions and rebooted. Then i re installed the kexts and now Graphics, Audio and Sleep works...:p
It seems i something there messing my setup or something.

Thanks,

NOW i want to upgrade my graphics to my EVGA GTX 550 ti 2GB card. Do you have any suggestions on this?

i cant find the dsdt file....anyone can attach it for me? thx

Does anyone knows if it works with F16 bios?

I can't find it anywhere...

Thanks

GA-Z77-D3H DSDT for 10.8 install HELP

Need a little help. First time builder. System:
i5 3750k processor
GA-Z77-d3h board on board graphics
16 GB Gskill rip jaws 1600 memory
500 and 250 HDD both 7200 on the SATA 3gbs connection
LG DVD writer

I created a unibody USB and ran through the iinstall it worked but the video is very bad (choppy) and the sound does not wwork messed with multibeast and after I install it I get some error that makes me reboot and then I get the error on boot so I have to reinstall unibeast

I am having trouble installing a DDT (I don't know how) and I can't find the DDT I need for my board. Thanks for any help at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back