Contribute
Register

GA-Z68MX-UD2H-B3 New EFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you tried the universal USB 3.0 kext in Multibeast?a

I am using the same GA-Z68MX-UD2H-B3 and didn't need to install any USB3 drivers from MB. They are already natively built in for the MB with OSX 10.8.5. I am using the Macbook Pro identity with custom SSDT and everything is working great including sound. No need to install any USB3 drivers.

I am using the same GA-Z68MX-UD2H-B3 and didn't need to install any USB3 drivers from MB. They are already natively built in for the MB with OSX 10.8.5. I am using the Macbook Pro identity with custom SSDT and everything is working great including sound. No need to install any USB3 drivers.

You need to install the genericusbxhci drivers for usb 3.0 ports to work. The ports dont work with the native apple drivers. For 10.8.5 you will need to use the version of the driver in the latest MB 5.5.1

Then USB 3.0 works well.
g\

You need to install the genericusbxhci drivers for usb 3.0 ports to work. The ports dont work with the native apple drivers. For 10.8.5 you will need to use the version of the driver in the latest MB 5.5.1

Then USB 3.0 works well.
g\

Yep you are correct, I was looking at the post thinking it was a Z87 not Z68. Sorry about that!

Help me please.
I updated UEFI BIOS too. I install 18.5 Lion with last version UniBeast - 2.1.1 with command PCIRootUID=0. But I couldn't start system after installation. I start with -v and see this information. I tried to start without bluetouth stick but this didn't help.

2013-10-02 09.29.45 by pavlinbl4, on Flickr

Help me please.
I updated UEFI BIOS too. I install 18.5 Lion with last version UniBeast - 2.1.1 with command PCIRootUID=0. But I couldn't start system after installation. I start with -v and see this information. I tried to start without bluetouth stick but this didn't help.

2013-10-02 09.29.45 by pavlinbl4, on Flickr

Completely insufficient information.
You seem to be having an issue with your video card setup.

g\

Completely insufficient information.
You seem to be having an issue with your video card setup.
g\
I use GeForce GT 430 1024 MB. In BIOS I turned off integrated graphics and on the peripherals settings screen I also configure the display settings PEG is what I selected under Init Display First.
What information about my build is useful ?

any chance to get a working copy of your appleHDA.kext?

i upgraded to 10.9 accidentally lost all back up of the working kext. no joy having no audio.
thanks a bunch

any chance to get a working copy of your appleHDA.kext?

i upgraded to 10.9 accidentally lost all back up of the working kext. no joy having no audio.
thanks a bunch

I am not sure what your issue is. The audio driver in multibeast works fine.
g\

Sorry if I am waking this thread up but I'm in search of Z68mx users.

I have a Z68mx Ud2h B3 rev1.0 and I am just wondering should I upgrade the bios to U1E. It worked flawlessly for me on the old F13 award BIOS but since OSX 10.9.3 graphics and sleep have been an issue.

It would be great to be back to flawless again. What do you guys recommend? Any help would be appreciated

What bios are you currently using genzai? I see U1E has been released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back