Contribute
Register

ga-x99-ud4 , 5820K, gt740- can't get into instalator please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please read the Rules :

Connect to your monitor with a digital connection - DVI or HDMI - VGA is not supported.

Try booting with :

dart=0 npci=0x2000 nv_disable=1 -f -x -v

Hello everyone again! i got good news and this will be valuable for whole community i think!

I have solved this tricky and mistery problem. Due to perfect hardver sellection i was thinking that instalation will be easy.. and it was but the problem was VGA

Thanks to P1LGRIM!!!

Sollution was lije this: i have pluged secound (better ) monitor with native DVI (secound one that i was using before had adapter from vga-DVi and this was a P1LGRIM'S clue! to make whole process move forward.

I have also put difrent GPU and its funny i took my old RADEON HD 6450 512mb by GIGABYTE!

and installer imidiately loaded using only npci=0x2000 -f -x flags

than i make whole instalation process like in video here [video=youtube;cx_RD7CduDM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cx_RD7CduDM[/video] but be carrefull there is one mistake when Bob is wiring the last terminal instruction of coping kernels he missed to add "kernel" at the end.

Than i have copied using carbon clone to MBR ssd drive and installed all the same like in video adding usb 3.0 and intel ethernet.

What is not working:

WI-FI i have the TL-WN881ND ver: 1.1 and ITS NOT WORKING HERE att oll so i must using ethernet via cable from my router :)

after this i have SWAPED gpu cards and instaled NVIDIA GT-740 (i have used the same flags like before) resolution was really bad like 640 or something but after instaling Nvidia WEb drivers i resterted and choosed OS X native drivers and this is working Great right now!

Also what was intresting i have disabled audio in the bios AFTER instalation and this also was the problem for loading installer.

pictires below:

Screen Shot 2015-09-13 at 5.22.41 AM.pngScreen Shot 2015-09-13 at 5.22.48 AM.pngScreen Shot 2015-09-13 at 5.22.21 AM.pngScreen Shot 2015-09-13 at 5.23.12 AM.pngScreen Shot 2015-09-13 at 5.22.33 AM.pngIMG_3498.jpg

its working :D :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:
Thanks Tonnymac And Thanks to whole community for all help!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back