Contribute
Register

GA-X79-UP4--i74930K-GA-GTX770 4GB, skipping video and audio dropping

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ImmortalJman Very good, mate... glad for you...

@crismac2013 You'll never believe it, well.. I guess you would, but it worked!!!:mrgreen: I'm now fully up and operational. Thank you so much.

@kantian1 It might be worth your time trying this technique to see if you can get that 280X card working. I know that Chameleon has updated GFX id's built into it. Search for the same version of Chameleon in the previous posts. You want the installer. I would do it on a spare hard drive to test it out so you don't have to start all over. Install using Unibeast, then your normal Mulitbeast and after rebooting install Chameleon. It will still keep the Chimera boot screen and options. Short description I know but more to follow.

For the benefit of others I will post a full guide as soon as I can, going from ground zero with no mac access to getting Mavericks up and running.

Wow! This sounds like it might be a solution to my problem! Ive been having video issues also with the same card. PNY gtx770 OC. For me the whole desktop is laggy and slow, I would guess 1-2 FPS. Because my build is unique I have not run any Multibeast settings. Does anyone have recommendations for my specs? I'd like to make sure I get Multibeast right before I try anything with Chameleon. My specs are ASUS px79pro board, gtx77 video, 4820k CPU, Samsung SSD and Ripjaws RAM. Thanks in advance and for pointing me to this thread!

@Leumas1311

I think you can use these Multibeast settings for Maverick:

http://www.tonymacx86.com/user-buil...-sabertooth-x79-i7-4930k-32gb-1866-ram-4.html

In your case, you have to pick voodoTSCSync 4 core;you'd better use system definition Mac Pro 6,1, add TRIM enabler for your ssd and check if your mobo has got ALC 892 or 898.

Awesome! I'll try these, I just have one noob question. How do I check whether or not I have ALC 892 or 898. I've never heard the definition of mobo and I'm not 100% sure I know what it is, but I'm sure I can find it with a little help.

Mobo stands for motherboard.
I've already checked: you have ALC 898 so choose it in Multibeast.

Hello !

I read in the forum finally had success in building your hackintosh ..

My hardware:

i74930k
GA-X79-UP4 V1.1 BIOS F5
Gigabyte GTX 770 OC 2GB WINDFORCE
SAMSUNG 840 500GB SSD EVO

I have the same problem as you explained it:

After trying different configurations, equipment Any thoughts run correctly but the video and audio work with lag, I have no OpenCL support in Final Cut Pro x (10.1.1), "the effects and transitions block the program ...".

I would like to know where the problem

Thank you

Regards !

@gioshin

Have you already tried installing Chameleon 2.2 (r 2377)?

Please, make a guide for all, and for me, i have the same problem, and the same componentes, all is the same. please make a guide or tell me how to fix all the errors that you have it.

@crismac2013 You'll never believe it, well.. I guess you would, but it worked!!!:mrgreen: I'm now fully up and operational. Thank you so much.

@kantian1 It might be worth your time trying this technique to see if you can get that 280X card working. I know that Chameleon has updated GFX id's built into it. Search for the same version of Chameleon in the previous posts. You want the installer. I would do it on a spare hard drive to test it out so you don't have to start all over. Install using Unibeast, then your normal Mulitbeast and after rebooting install Chameleon. It will still keep the Chimera boot screen and options. Short description I know but more to follow.

For the benefit of others I will post a full guide as soon as I can, going from ground zero with no mac access to getting Mavericks up and running.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back