Contribute
Register

GA-P55A-UD3 rev1.0 F11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh god !!
I want to kill myself :banghead:
So, I just need to fix the boot ...
But If I choose the Easybeast or manually select the Chameleon choice, I don't get the boot ... only a boot0 error ...
I have a 1Tb disk WD ecogreen, in sata, on the blue sata port of the motherboard, I've selected the GUID option, and make two partition, one for mac, the other one for windows.

splasher said:
Oh god !!
But If I choose the Easybeast or manually select the Chameleon choice, I don't get the boot ... only a boot0 error ...
I have a 1Tb disk WD ecogreen, in sata, on the blue sata port of the motherboard, I've selected the GUID option, and make two partition, one for mac, the other one for windows.

I know this is going to sound strange but i think there is a problem booting from WD ecogreen drives. I bought a 1.5 tb version of the same drive and i get a boot error the same as you. If i boot from any other drive OS X boots up ok.

If you can get access to another SATA drive try installing chameleon to that then select your installation on your WD drive.

antic said:
splasher said:
Oh god !!

I know this is going to sound strange but i think there is a problem booting from WD ecogreen drives. I bought a 1.5 tb version of the same drive and i get a boot error the same as you. If i boot from any other drive OS X boots up ok.

If you can get access to another SATA drive try installing chameleon to that then select your installation on your WD drive.

With regards to your audio i'm having the same problem as you. No audio using Apple HDA, even tried rollback to 10.6.2. Try using VoodooHDA-2.7.2. make sure you delete AppleHDA and HDAEnabler from S/L/E and LegacyHDA from E/E
Remember the version of Chameleon in MultiBeast only supports booting from volumes of 1 TB or less.

MacMan said:
antic said:
splasher said:
Oh god !!

With regards to your audio i'm having the same problem as you. No audio using Apple HDA, even tried rollback to 10.6.2. Try using VoodooHDA-2.7.2. make sure you delete AppleHDA and HDAEnabler from S/L/E and LegacyHDA from E/E
Remember the version of Chameleon in MultiBeast only supports booting from volumes of 1 TB or else.

Did you mean less ?

And, you're almost at 3000 posts! Congratz MacMan (thread hi-jack sorry)

Danv said:
Did you mean less ?

And, you're almost at 3000 posts! Congratz MacMan (thread hi-jack sorry)
Ya, I meant less and fixed the original post. I was tired as I had a long day yesterday.

Thanks, this is post 3005 and growing.

But I'm quite sure that my disk have a real capacity of 931 Gb ...

splasher said:
But I'm quite sure that my disk have a real capacity of 931 Gb ...
Which port is the drive connected to? Are there any discs in the DVD drive or USB sticks plugged in?

The sata 1 blue port for the disk.
Hum, a 8gb usb key is always plug in ...
And the iboot cd in the dvd drive.
It change something ?

splasher said:
The sata 1 blue port for the disk.
Hum, a 8gb usb key is always plug in ...
And the iboot cd in the dvd drive.
It change something ?
Remove the USB drive and try booting off of the hard drive.

Damm !!
Nothing change ...
I tried to unplug everything ( like usb key or disc inside the DVD drive ) nothing change ...
I've tried to install chameleon rc5 and I don't see any change ...
In fact, it's like there is no bootloader ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back