Contribute
Register

GA-H77N-WIFI + HD3000 HDMI audio (sleep issues)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please try this.

Attachments

• GA_Z77X_UD5H_DSDT_New.aml.zip
    15.3 KB · Views: 118
would this DSDT work for HD4000 audio on mountain lion on the same mobo??
oh actually I have a z77n-wifi....
?

Why do you need a DSDT to get the audio working? Are using Hdmi?

Ok, I have take the DSDT from comment No 5 which you said is better and added HDMI and few edits.
Please test it.

Hi,

I'm using the same board with sleep issues. The DSDT seemed to help but after a few tries it did again not come back from sleep. My ALC 892 is gone as well. It shows up in system information but in Sound settings there is no output device. Is there anything I could do to get the sleep working and have Audio (not via HDMI).

For me it worked after I went to the BIOS and enabled the on board graphics (main board graphics chip) + I disabled "deep-sleep" for the onboard graphics.
Interestingly my Hackintosh now takes longer to start up (maybe it confused by the graphics cards) but sleep is working fine.

BTW i have no DSDT.

Guys, maybe you should try to patch your own vanilla DSDT with this patch. I solved the sleep issue this way and now I have HDMI audio and the sleep works like it should.

Thanks I'm gonna try this out!

GA-H77N-WIFI + HD3000 works only thru DVI, not HDMI

Hi everybody,
Sorry to warm up this thread but I have a similar setup (GA-H77N WIFI with i3 2125 HD3000). Everything works on DVI but when I try to use HDMI the screen gets stuck when it tries to initiate the graphics output.
I have a DSDT free setup and I applied the HD3000 patch from the latest Multibeast. So, DVI works but HDMI hangs. I tried to disconnect and reconnect etc. with no luck.

The rest of the machine works perfectly (except WIFI of course) when on DVI out. I use the default system definition: MAC Pro 5.1 and I am running it on ML 10.8.2

Any idea what I can do to get HDMI to work as I'd like to use the audio over HDMI feature as discussed here.

Thanks for your help

Hi everybody,
Sorry to warm up this thread but I have a similar setup (GA-H77N WIFI with i3 2125 HD3000). Everything works on DVI but when I try to use HDMI the screen gets stuck when it tries to initiate the graphics output.

I use the default system definition: MAC Pro 5.1 and I am running it on ML 10.8.2

Any idea what I can do to get HDMI to work as I'd like to use the audio over HDMI feature as discussed here.
The default sysdef is macpro3,1 and is not appropriate for your machine; try macmini5,1. If that does not work, the HDMI audio dsdt edits inject the correct framebuffer and enable HDMI audio. See Mountain Lion HDMI Audio - AMI DSDT, use HD4000_AMI_EFI_hdmi_audio_dsdt_editing_kit and HD3000 graphics on 7 Series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back