Contribute
Register

GA-H77N-WIFI + HD3000 HDMI audio (sleep issues)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try the attached DSDT file. Are you on lion?
Also does all the information about hardware is correct in H77 wifi?

Attachments

• GAZ77XUD5H_DSDT.zip
    15.3 KB · Views: 97
I'll try this as soon as I get home. I also created a DSDT with just the audio injection to see if it's an HDMI audio edit that's screwing it up.

BTW, my DSDT works perfectly in Lion but the issues I'm having are in Mountain Lion. I thought it was an HD6870 problem since AMD cards are having so many issues in Mountain Lion but once I take this DSDT out and boot without it, all sleep issues disappear. Thanks again for your help, I'll let you know later on how it works!

Okay so the good news is, when it wakes, I'm able to see video etc. The bad news is I can't wake the computer from a keyboard or mouse (probably any USB device). I was able to do this previously.

If you know how to fix it then please fix it else tell me i know exactly whats the issue.

If you know how to fix it then please fix it else tell me i know exactly whats the issue.

Sorry man, not trying to bug you at all. I have USB devices set to wake the computer in the BIOS. I can only wake it via the power button tho.

Its ok dude i like helping others, i appreciate your patience.
Have done only minor changes to DSDT wake from mouse and keyboard should work now.

Attachments

• GAZ77X_UD5H_DSDT_USB fix.aml.zip
    15.2 KB · Views: 77
Ahh you're really helping me out, not about patience at all. You're the patient one!

Just rebooted with this DSDT and still can't wake from mouse or keyboard. The mouse & keyboard work after I wake with the power button tho. Going to re check the BIOS settings.

Can you check system logs pls ?

Did you see anything unusual in system logs?

Hey man! Nothing unusual in the logs. It doesn't look like it's even accepting USB input. What's weird tho is if I unplug the keyboard and plug it back into another port, it wakes perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back