Contribute
Register

GA-H77-DS3 install : can't boot with UniBEast and a fresh ML (from appstore)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-H77-DS3 Rev.1.1 - F7
CPU
core i3-3225
Graphics
RADEON 5570
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
hi,

this is my second build from this site buildlist and ... this not so glorious i hope.

First let me say that with my first build Z68X-UD3H-B3 i never reach perfection : sleep work not working properly (usb issu ewith apple alu keyboard)

And now i buy from the list of thids site :

GA-H77-DS3,
Core i3-3525,
8 Go DDR3 PC12800,
(my old ATI 5770, which i remove from my build ...it can be that .)

building usb boot key from tonymac ... and always : black screenblocked at AppleACPIPlateformExpert ...."unable to find driver for this plateform" IOPlateformExpert

the only to have install screen was to build Lion usb stick (with unibeast) but with this i can't view any drive of my build ....

thanks for your help,

i try bios setup (F7 and ahci, xhci, timer etc)
at boot i type : PCIRootUID=0 -v and nothing work ...
put stick on usb 2.0 port etc ...

important thing : GA-H77-DS3H is a rev 1.1 !

update : install F7 UEFI .... and stick with ML boot. IT'S WORK (for boot and install via stick usb phase)

i follow this guide for UEFI setting : http://www.tonymacx86.com/99-quick-guide-configuring-uefi-gigabyte-s-7-series-lga-1155-boards.html

after 4 hours i'ts seem to go in the good direction :

i'm following this guided :

http://www.tonymacx86.com/mountain-...h-v1-0-hd6870-ssd-128gb-10-8-2-dual-boot.html

very hard very hard built ....

the first boot with the usb stick was good , but now i cannot boot on hard drive (multibeast pass has been done) nor with usb stick (and hd in instant menu) !!

i don't understand why : GA-H77-DS3 and core i3-3225 is in the build list !!!!

ok, huge help here....

it's very hard because , multibeast is supposed to work with HD4000 gfx and .. if you use ATI 5770 (or other)
All the guides found here , said : "GraphicsEnabler"=No ... hum il will give it a try.

So after fresh install : modify org.cham...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back