Contribute
Register

GA-H55M-USB3, SUCCESS! Almost Perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slamdunk said:
question. when your installing windows 7 are you using achi still at your bios settings. it seems when im at achi mode the installation processes on windows 7 doesnt work. which os do you use more often ?

I couldn't install win 7 with OSX hard disk connected to my PC.
So I disconnected OSX hard disk; then installed win 7 ; then re-connected OSX hd.

Hope this can help.

Go to BIOS Setup:
Press F8 to go to the Q-Flash, from there you could already update your firmware.
Just be sure to download and extract the BIOS update. :)

For more detailed explanation:
http://lnx2mac.blogspot.com/p/perfect-hackintosh.html
Read on the "Hardware Configuration"

Updated the firmware to F10, system working nicely with Samsung 32" Full HD TV. Thanks for the info. I have tried 3 bluetooth dongles, none of them working with Apple wireless keyboard, 2 of the dongles work with wireless Mighty Mouse.

animeghost said:
Updated the firmware to F10, system working nicely with Samsung 32" Full HD TV. Thanks for the info. I have tried 3 bluetooth dongles, none of them working with Apple wireless keyboard, 2 of the dongles work with wireless Mighty Mouse.

Post the brand and model used so we could update our list on those who are working and not. :)
Which model works which does not?

melon said:
animeghost said:

Post the brand and model used so we could update our list on those who are working and not. :)
Which model works which does not?
all of them are made in china cheap bluetooth dongles. 2 of them have product ID = 1 and Vendor 1D = 0A12, which IDs already contained inside Apple's IOBluetoothFamily.kext under plugin for CSR Bluetooth HCI Controller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back