Graphics
nvidia
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello, I was running fully functional Mavericks setup.

When I did clean install of Yosemite on first boot after multibeast setup I have no mouse - keyboard.
I didn't install USB3 kext so no need to remove GenericUSB kext.

Anyone with same MB? Any ideas?

Thank you

Hi,

I have Mavericks on same logicboard with 4GB of RAM, NVidia GeForce 210 with 1GB, Intel i3 3.2 GHz CPU. for months it has had issues with USB devices. the solution to fix is to power down the computer with the start button just before the Apple logo appears. I shutdown at \-/- characters that spin in upper left corner. after shutdown, restart the computer immediately and USB is working again. A straight boots up and USB, Ethernet are nonfunctional.

I see that you have been able to get it to install Yosemite. I have been trying for a week or so without success. my problem is that the Installer dialog will not come up but I hear the English voice asking to press enter to choose my language. I remove my GeForce 210 and try to install using the builtin DVI graphics connector. I have not modified the org.chameleon.Boot.plist. Is it the VGA port that you are attached to?

Are there any changes that I must make to get the installer to bring up the installer dialog.

thanks, hope my advice helps.

Stuart

If I boot from usb in safe mode usbs work. If I boot in normal mode 2 usb flash disk mounts ok but no mouse or keyboard...
Very strange...

On your problem now. I never got my internal vga to work with hackintosh even with IGPEnabler.
So enable your external vga and try to boot with GraphicsEnabler=Yes PCIRootUID=1

usb1 keyboard and mouse can be a problem with the GA-H55M-S2V (rev. 1.4)

I got usb1 to work by putting DSDT-GA-H55M-S2V-F3.aml (renamed to DSDT.aml) into EFI/Clover/ACPI/patched

https://www.tonymacx86.com/dsdt-database

and editing the config.plist to include PCIRootUID=0 in the boot args

iMac11,1 in the smbios.plist which is an i5 iMac based on the same chipset as the GA-H55M-S2V

That's the only way I could get usb1 working, usb2 is ok as well.

darkwake=0 in the config.plist boot args might help with sleep as well.

In the bios choose AHCI for Sata (and disable Sata Port 0-3 Native Mode) and choose HPET 64 bit mode.

There is a guide at https://osxinfo.net/konu/basarili-kurulum-xeon-x3440-ga-h55m-s2v-gtx-1050ti-high-sierra.12192/ that had the usb1 info

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back