Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
GA-B85M-HD3 is my motherboard. From what I've heard it's supposed to be pretty simple, maybe someone can tell me what I'm doing wrong.

Intel i5 4460

If I boot with nothing, -x, or graphicsenabler=no, or both, i get this screen.

I have no graphics card plugged in right now. I adjusted the BIOS as per I saw in this post, so I'm not sure what I am doing wrong.

Using the latest MultiBeast and latest version of mavericks. Plugged into USB 2.0 port.

Note: I'm using an HDMI monitor. My monitor only has an HDMI plug (small TV)

Thanks

1411173739038.jpg

what are your bios settings? make sure you set AHCI enabled also vt-D is disabled if your using a dedicated GPU then disable your internal graphics then try

what are your bios settings? make sure you set AHCI enabled also vt-D is disabled if your using a dedicated GPU then disable your internal graphics then try
don't see AHCI in BIOS, but I disabled vt-D and got the same result

whats your full hardware?

whats your full hardware?

GA-B85M-HD3
Intel i5 4460
GPU (not plugged in for now) - Zotac GTX650
SanDisk 128gb SSD
Corsair Veangence 16gb (8gb plugged in for now)
Thermaltake 500w
Fractal Design Mini

if your using a GTX650 then u will need GraphicsEnabler=No which is default but boot with -v GraphicsEnabler=No

if your using a GTX650 then u will need GraphicsEnabler=No which is default but boot with -v GraphicsEnabler=No

Ok I'll put the graphics card in and use it and see how it goes.

My problem stems from the fact that I bought the HD3 instead of the D3H, however I figured it SHOULD work, so thats what I need to figure out now I guess. No tutorials that I see for the HD3 unfortunately.

just make sure that you disable the integrated graphics also when booting boot with -v GraphicsEnabler=No

just make sure that you disable the integrated graphics also when booting boot with -v GraphicsEnabler=No

currently installing. Thanks, really appreciate your help thus far! Will probably run into more problems.

Any idea about the integrated graphics though?

theres a lot of problems so id recommend staying with the dedicated GPU at the moment :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back