CPU
i7-4790
Graphics
GTX 1060
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I'm waiting for the mavericks release to build my hackintosh I'm just wondering what parts I coud buy that will still work when mavericks is out and also if I can buy the bitfenix case now or if that won't work with haswell

I'm waiting for the mavericks release to build my hackintosh I'm just wondering what parts I coud buy that will still work when mavericks is out and also if I can buy the bitfenix case now or if that won't work with haswell
If the mini-itx boards Z87 and H87N Wifi are compatible then yes,
you could build in the Bitfenix case. We don't know for sure as of today.

Check out the Sept. 15th Buyer's guide and you should find the answers you're looking for.

Just a short 10 days away :clap: Waiting isn't that hard :problem: :?:

... We don't know for sure as of today.

Check out the Sept. 15th Buyer's guide and you should find the answers you're looking for.

Just a short 10 days away :clap: Waiting isn't that hard :problem: :?:
Mini-ITX boards are just that, mini-ITX. The form factor is not related to processor or chipset... It's safe to purchase the Bitfenix case. "Just a short 10 days away", this is speculation...

Well, fews days ago I brought:
H87N-Wifi
i7-4770
Asus 760 directcu ii
(and so on...)

My intention was to build a mini game rig on windows and wait until mavericks arrives. BUT i was curious :p so i installed 10.8.4 and followed some guides fixed some errors (boot0, etc..) and got everything working expect the sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back