Contribute
Register

Fujitsu Lifebook UH552 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, but can write more? i did not understand. Thanks in advance.
When installing OSX , install the clover bootloader legacy and not UEFI and also turn on CSM in bios.

Check the thread , should be information about your problem

When installing OSX , install the clover bootloader legacy and not UEFI and also turn on CSM in bios.

Check the thread , should be information about your problem
Hello! I am install the clover bootloader legacy (and not UEFI) and also turn on CSM in bios, usb memory is not booted. When I turn off CSM in bios, usb memory is boot, but when I run the installation OS X - result black screen(( I read this http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-laptop-support/153747-fujitsu-uh572-yosemite-issues-7.html thread, I do not understand what I'm doing wrong. amazinjoey, you can share a EFI folder from usb stick with which you were able to win a black screen? Or say that the value in the end decided to your problem, please. Thanks in advance.

Hello! I am install the clover bootloader legacy (and not UEFI) and also turn on CSM in bios, usb memory is not booted. When I turn off CSM in bios, usb memory is boot, but when I run the installation OS X - result black screen(( I read this http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-laptop-support/153747-fujitsu-uh572-yosemite-issues-7.html thread, I do not understand what I'm doing wrong. amazinjoey, you can share a EFI folder from usb stick with which you were able to win a black screen? Or say that the value in the end decided to your problem, please. Thanks in advance.

Check that you have the correct settings in config.plist for your hardware.

View attachment EFI.zip
Legacy mode and CSM Enable in BIOS (boot only when usb-drive in right port).... but black sreen(( EFI.ZIP in attach

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    240.1 KB · Views: 156
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    239.3 KB · Views: 160
Hello.
My Yesemite instalation stuck on booting. Cant see verbos at stuck time, couse fonts gets overlap each other.
Using clover, tried prev post EFI. Same issue. Btw without NullCPUPowerManagement.kext my system restart at instaltion start.
Please help.

Hello.
My Yesemite instalation stuck on booting. Cant see verbos at stuck time, couse fonts gets overlap each other.

Post photo.

Using clover, tried prev post EFI. Same issue. Btw without NullCPUPowerManagement.kext my system restart at instaltion start.

Post EFI/Clover folder.

IMG_20150428_235208.jpgIMG_20150428_235227.jpg

i tried install maveriks, and stuck too.
Looks like same issue, it stuck on Still waiting for root device/
Last line of verbos at Yosemite is about IOBluetooth controller.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    7.6 MB · Views: 102
View attachment 135660View attachment 135661

i tried install maveriks, and stuck too.
Looks like same issue, it stuck on Still waiting for root device/
Last line of verbos at Yosemite is about IOBluetooth controller.

If you're trying to boot the installer... read guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...oting-os-x-installer-laptops-clover-uefi.html

Your Clover/kexts lacks GenericUSBXHCI.kext. And there's a bunch of other stuff wrong... Start over. Follow the guide.

IMG_20150429_011658.jpgIMG_20150429_011708.jpg

i made as it your post. Now get some images, i never had real mac and dont know what that mean.
Also o used -v mode, but all that i saw was some booting path and later some ui id. It stuck for about 5 min, then those images comes up.
i made
Clover - fat32 200mb MBR
createinstallmedia

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 84
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back