Contribute
Register

Fujitsu Lifebook UH552 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for late reply, now profile is updated with uh552
Black screen problem with unibeast continues

Profile is not reflecting a Fujitsu. Look at each post you make under your user-id.

ok, think it's fixed now

Sorry for late reply, now profile is updated with uh552
Black screen problem with unibeast continues

Boot with:
IGPlatformID=01660003 dart=0 -v

Hi,

Didn't work, still blank screen on laptop and garbled screen on hdmi output. On the garbled screen it's possible to make out that the menu is there and you can see that arrow up/down moves between some alternatives but impossible to see what the are, screen does not sync correctly.

Hi,

Didn't work, still blank screen on laptop and garbled screen on hdmi output. On the garbled screen it's possible to make out that the menu is there and you can see that arrow up/down moves between some alternatives but impossible to see what the are, screen does not sync correctly.
Are you using dsdt ? or injection ?

Many thanks!
I'll try a few more values but I'm ready to give up.. and the way the macbook air prices are going it might be the best solution, save incredible amount of time anyway, still bugs me totally that they are not upgrade friendly though, if they were it would be the best buy ever

Many thanks!
I'll try a few more values but I'm ready to give up.. and the way the macbook air prices are going it might be the best solution, save incredible amount of time anyway, still bugs me totally that they are not upgrade friendly though, if they were it would be the best buy ever

You cannot approach the quality and compatibility with OS X with a PC laptop as compared to a real MacBook Air. They are excellent laptops.

Hello. Sorry for my bad english. I made a bootable USB flash drive on a Mac, install Clover boot loader, flash drive loaded in boot menu on my Lifebook UH552, Clover menu works, but when select Boot OS X Install from Install OS X Yosemite - the screen is black and nothing happens, the system can not be installed on a laptop. Please help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back