i7-6700k 4Ghz
Graphics
GTX 970 SSC 4gb
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey guys, perhaps this issue is already on the forum so excuse me for that.
I'm a very newbie in the mackintosh world.

I've followed this awesome tutorial but i'm stock at the step 25.
The OS X installer interface never loaded.

CnledtaW8AA-L6b.jpg:large

Here is my configuration :
  • Intel Skylake i7-6700K 4.0 GHz 8Mo
  • Gigabyte GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5
  • GeForce GTX 970 SSC ACX 2.0+ - 4 Go
  • Bitfenix Phenom M Micro-ATX
  • Corsair Series CS550M Gold 550W
  • Seagate Barracuda 3,5" SATA III 1 To
  • Samsung EVO 850 SSD 250 Go SATA III
  • Ballistix Sport LT 32GB Kit (16GBx2) DDR4
  • TP-Link TL-WDN4800 Adaptator PCI Express
  • Corsair Hydro Series H60 120mm
Someone knows where the problem should be?
Thanks a lot !

I followed a different guide but essentially the same and I am unable to proceed past the same point.

I followed a different guide but essentially the same and I am unable to proceed past the same point.

Does it take hours without result ?

Using the current release of Unibeast it only took about 5 minutes on my i7 MacBook to create a bootable USB, once in my Hackintosh and on a USB 2 socket I get to the Apple logo in a couple of seconds but then it hangs at the same point as your installation does. I'm going to walk through the trouble shooting list this evening BUT having followed what is considered to be THE guide by the letter I can't see where I am going wrong.

The same here. No problem to create the bootable key on my Macbook Pro i7. Btw, why there's only the EFI-backups folder on the bootable key? That's something I don't understand.

I'm going to walk through the trouble shooting list this evening BUT having followed what is considered to be THE guide by the letter I can't see where I am going wrong.

Ok please let me know :)

Sorted. Go into your bios and make sure Serial and Parallel ports are NOT activated.

Always the same for me. I can't find the Parallel ports, where is it ? What's it exactly ?

Always the same for me. I can't find the Parallel ports, where is it ? What's it exactly ?

BIOS -> Peripherals -> Super IO Configuration -> Serial Port 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back