MSI 630 GT
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi guys!

My hackintosh has been working great since I installed all of the **** 4 months ago. However, I just booted my computer today and it was starting up on the white mac loading screen 3-4 times slower than normally (normally it takes 3-5 seconds). I thought it was strange, but went further. My system appears to work just fine and I can't see if it's slower or not in OS so i guess not. There has suddenly appeared a flicker problem though and of course I can't get a screenshot of it :-X.

It appears when I: am in side finder looking in my "Downloads" folder for example and resizes it. My application kind of folder also sort of lags when it comes up as well as the utillity one, which it didn't before. Screen Shot 2014-04-02 at 6.38.46 AM.jpg

It actually happened right when I installed Mavericks for the first time 4 months ago, but I don't recall at all what I did to get it sorted out.

Any thoughs?

Btw: I'm not using the MSI card as it says in my description at the side, but the "motherboard" Intel HD Graphics 4000

Nothing at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back