Contribute
Register

[Fix] Skylake menu bar glitch fix

i tried this method which you told me but the flickering is still there. :)

Bro, i read the faq after entering in this forum. I totally understand what this forum is trying to say. But the thing is how will you treat newbie like me on this matters.

I just requested a small support for my problem, by giving me link to the FAQ doesn't solve my issues instead helping me out.

Pls. say if you guys can help me otherwise mark this topic as solved and i will be on my own.

Bro, i read the faq after entering in this forum. I totally understand what this forum is trying to say. But the thing is how will you treat newbie like me on this matters.

I just requested a small support for my problem, by giving me link to the FAQ doesn't solve my issues instead helping me out.

Pls. say if you guys can help me otherwise mark this topic as solved and i will be on my own.

Download the config.plist which is attached in the first post. Also download Plist Edit Pro from here: https://www.fatcatsoftware.com/plisteditpro/
Then open the config.plist with the fixes for the statusbar and your config.plist which is in your EFI/Clover folder.
Next drag and drop the fixes from the statusbar config.plist to your config.plist and save the changes.

Tip: Make a bakup of your config.plist before you edit it.
You could use the config.plist from RehabMan as a "basic" and then add the statusbar fix.
You can download the config.plist for the HD 520 here: https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-Clover-Laptop-Config/archive/master.zip

When you want I can upload my config.plist. I also have the HD 520 Graphics and fix the problem. Maybe it could be helpful for you.:)

Yes please upload your config file, is it possible that i completely copy your config file or i upload my efi folder here so that you can do that for me, i am completely newbie and i am annoyed because trying to do it since last 3 or 4 days. But am a lover for mac.

here find my EFI folder attached.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    25.1 MB · Views: 124
Yes please upload your config file, is it possible that i completely copy your config file or i upload my efi folder here so that you can do that for me, i am completely newbie and i am annoyed because trying to do it since last 3 or 4 days. But am a lover for mac.

Yes, I can make it.
But in the future, please delete themes folder and only upload Clover folder and not the whole EFI partition

thanks man... i will be waiting :)

Here it is.
Please report back when it works or doesn't work.
I also have a tip for you: You should place HFSPlus.efi in drivers64UEFI.
I created a new config.plist with your patches and RehabMans config.plist for Intel HD Graphics 520 as "basic".

Attachments

• config_for_TMX86.plist.zip
    2.8 KB · Views: 128
Where i can find HFSPlus.efi ?

Oh i messed up again. What i did with the config file you provided was i deleted mine config and pasted yours, when i restarted my partitions were gone but i was having backup i copied again and brought back to life.

i got this config file from you i just wanna know, shall i just copy paste in efi or i replace it with mine?

Back