Contribute
Register

[Fix] Intel HD4200/HD4400/HD4600 Mobile on Yosemite

I have ga-z97-hd3 board I want to use intel 4600
But after successful install I can only boot with -x can you help me please

Desktop HD4600 is supported natively with digital connection, correct BIOS settings, and ig-platform-id injection. You don't need this solution.

Open a separate thread in the appropriate desktop forum. This forum is primarily for laptops.

its 4am and i still can't get it to work :( i have intel 4400, with an i3-4005u processor. so far so good except this, if i give my config.plist can someone do it?

its 4am and i still can't get it to work :( i have intel 4400, with an i3-4005u processor. so far so good except this, if i give my config.plist can someone do it?

Download patchmatic: https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-maciasl-patchmatic/downloads/RehabMan-patchmatic-2015-0107.zip
Extract the 'patchmatic' binary from the ZIP. Copy it to /usr/bin, such that you have the binary at /usr/bin/patchmatic.

In terminal,
Code:
if [ -d ~/Downloads/RehabMan ]; then rm -R ~/Downloads/RehabMan; fi
mkdir ~/Downloads/RehabMan
cd ~/Downloads/RehabMan
patchmatic -extract

Note: It is easier if you use copy/paste instead of typing the commands manually.

Post contents of Downloads/RehabMan directory (as ZIP).

Also, post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

And output from:
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu

Also, post EFI/Clover folder.

output from:
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu

here is my output
Code:
[FONT=Menlo]Zayns-MacBook-Pro:~ Zayn$ kextstat|grep -y acpiplat[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]   13    2 0xffffff7f81ff4000 0x65000    0x65000    com.apple.driver.AppleACPIPlatform (3.1) <12 11 7 6 5 4 3 1>[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Zayns-MacBook-Pro:~ Zayn$ kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Zayns-MacBook-Pro:~ Zayn$ [/FONT]

and the three files are attached below, thank you for your help :)

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    4.5 MB · Views: 85
  • RehabMan.zip
    42 KB · Views: 76
  • Zayn’s MacBook Pro.ioreg
    1.3 MB · Views: 71
here is my output
Code:
[FONT=Menlo]Zayns-MacBook-Pro:~ Zayn$ kextstat|grep -y acpiplat[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]   13    2 0xffffff7f81ff4000 0x65000    0x65000    com.apple.driver.AppleACPIPlatform (3.1) <12 11 7 6 5 4 3 1>[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Zayns-MacBook-Pro:~ Zayn$ kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Zayns-MacBook-Pro:~ Zayn$ [/FONT]

and the three files are attached below, thank you for your help :)

According to ioreg, HD4400 is working. What is the issue?

Note: Power management is not implemented correctly. DSDT not patched, etc.

According to ioreg, HD4400 is working. What is the issue?

Note: Power management is not implemented correctly. DSDT not patched, etc.

Well when i start up the apple logo goes all weird and so does my whole screen, then the login screen is really laggy, once I'm in i guess its working ok. i just thought it wasn't QE/CI because of the start up.
Whats the issue with Power management? i installed the Kext from your REPO and have a battery percentage

Well when i start up the apple logo goes all weird and so does my whole screen, then the login screen is really laggy, once I'm in i guess its working ok. i just thought it wasn't QE/CI because of the start up.
Whats the issue with Power management? i installed the Kext from your REPO and have a battery percentage

Battery status has nothing to do with power management: http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-laptop-support/146870-guide-native-power-management-laptops.html

Boot glitch: http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-laptop-support/145308-fix-resolve-boot-screen-garble.html

Thanks for your help! :thumbup::thumbup:
I installed AICPUPM via Multibeast, will that fix it?

Power management questions in this thread are off-topic. Read the linked guide, follow it carefully.

Hi, I´ve got full QE/CI working on my laptop... external cdmi display works fine as long as I do not turn off display mirroring. When I turn off display mirroring laptop display gets trashed... switching back display mirroring gets display OK again but that´s not what I need. Does anybody have an idea of what could be wrong? Thank you.

Back