Contribute
Register

[Fix] Intel HD4200/HD4400/HD4600 Mobile on Yosemite

RehabMan
Hello! Can you please help with my Intel hd 4400. First of all, hardware acceleration doesn't work in any video player(Elmedia player, vlc), when I switch it on video bugs appear. Some performance issues appear in browsers. Even when video on youtube playing in full hd animation during opening folders in Mission control buggy( when i close it animation become smooth, as it should be). Seem like something working not properly. Would be very appreciate for any help!
My specs: Intel i3-4160, Intel hd 4400, Asus b85m-g.
Necessary files in zip attachment.

Attachments

• Imac.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 222
RehabMan
Hello! Can you please help with my Intel hd 4400. First of all, hardware acceleration doesn't work in any video player(Elmedia player, vlc), when I switch it on video bugs appear. Some performance issues appear in browsers. Even when video on youtube playing in full hd animation during opening folders in Mission control buggy( when i close it animation become smooth, as it should be). Seem like something working not properly. Would be very appreciate for any help!
My specs: Intel i3-4160, Intel hd 4400, Asus b85m-g.
Necessary files in zip attachment.

This thread/forum is for laptops, not desktops.

Omg, I'm very sorry, I'll move to desktop thread.

Hello someone can help me with my laptop is a Dell inspiron 5558 with i3 and Intel HD 4400 all are ok excepting the wifi&bluetooth and the graphics only allow 4mb i have yosemite 10.10.2 and i want to upgrade to 10.11 el capitán to check if It resolved the problem, but you have some idea to how to resolved? It only say 4mb of vram in a Intel HD 4400
Thanks for the time...

Hello someone can help me with my laptop is a Dell inspiron 5558 with i3 and Intel HD 4400 all are ok excepting the wifi&bluetooth and the graphics only allow 4mb i have yosemite 10.10.2 and i want to upgrade to 10.11 el capitán to check if It resolved the problem, but you have some idea to how to resolved? It only say 4mb of vram in a Intel HD 4400
Thanks for the time...

http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/fix-hd4200-hd4400-hd4600-hd5600-on-10-11.175797/

Hello everyone,
i managed to install Yosemite 10.10.5 on my ASUS N551JX which has an Intel 4720HQ CPU with Intel HD4600 integrated graphics and i'm using Clover to boot it (with nv_disable=1).
So far i got everything to work except some video issues, which is why i'm asking your help here.

Basically, Yosemite is correctly detecting Intel HD Graphics 4600 1536 MB and resolution is ok too BUT i'm experiencing a lot of graphics glitches that makes many apps unusable.
Example: web pages in Chrome aren't rendered correctly or are partially rendered with many flickerings.
Same happens opening Launchpad or at Login screen or anywhere an animation is present.

I've already tried following the steps on Page 1 of this thread and also replaced the kext that this video (
) suggested.
As you can easily imagine, both failed to fix the issues.

I'm pretty much lost now, i don't know what else i can try to get the issues fixed.

I hope someone can help me here, thanks in advance.

Hello everyone,
i managed to install Yosemite 10.10.5 on my ASUS N551JX which has an Intel 4720HQ CPU with Intel HD4600 integrated graphics and i'm using Clover to boot it (with nv_disable=1).
So far i got everything to work except some video issues, which is why i'm asking your help here.

Basically, Yosemite is correctly detecting Intel HD Graphics 4600 1536 MB and resolution is ok too BUT i'm experiencing a lot of graphics glitches that makes many apps unusable.
Example: web pages in Chrome aren't rendered correctly or are partially rendered with many flickerings.
Same happens opening Launchpad or at Login screen or anywhere an animation is present.

I've already tried following the steps on Page 1 of this thread and also replaced the kext that this video (
) suggested.
As you can easily imagine, both failed to fix the issues.

I'm pretty much lost now, i don't know what else i can try to get the issues fixed.

I hope someone can help me here, thanks in advance.

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Thanks for the reply but sadly there's nothing i haven't tried yet in that guide.

Has anyone ever experienced similar issues before?
I don't know what these issues are related to, this is my first hackintosh attempt.

Anyone's help is appreciated.

Let's see if you followed the guide...

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

Hi again, attached to this reply you can find a ZIP containing everything requested (terminal outputs are in 2 different txt).
Thanks again for the help.

Attachments

• mistakemsk.zip
    4.7 MB · Views: 218
Back