Contribute
Register

[FIX] HD4200/HD4400/HD4600/HD5600 on 10.11+

Advice remains the same. Do a fresh install.
i did a fresh install and it's the same problem the os x is not booting and i thing the EFI folder didn't change at all it's the old one with patched dsdt/ssdt files!!when i remove the ssdt-0.aml and ssdt-1.aml files from patched folder the os x boot normallyand then i installed FakePCIID.kext and FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext in /S/L/E.and put back the patched files the os x boot but it's the same problem in the middle the screen turn black with light and it looks like somthing happening in the laptaop like some device diconected or somthing i don't know i'm just a newbie.. maybe the problem that i have a 1366x768 resolution and the config.plist is 1920x1080 resolution..(no, i changed it and still the same problem)
because i'm using a pre-config.plist.

i did a fresh install and it's the same problem the os x is not booting and i thing the EFI folder didn't change at all it's the old one with patched dsdt/ssdt files!!when i remove the ssdt-0.aml and ssdt-1.aml files from patched folder the os x boot normallyand then i installed FakePCIID.kext and FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext in /S/L/E.and put back the patched files the os x boot but it's the same problem in the middle the screen turn black with light and it looks like somthing happening in the laptaop like some device diconected or somthing i don't know i'm just a newbie.. maybe the problem that i have a 1366x768 resolution and the config.plist is 1920x1080 resolution..(no, i changed it and still the same problem)
because i'm using a pre-config.plist.

Correct config.plist files: http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...de-booting-os-x-installer-laptops-clover.html

Correct ACPI patching: http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capitan-laptop-support/152573-guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.html

Hi,
I've HP Elitebook with OSX 11.11.3 and HD4400 (0x0412, 0x000b), everything is working fine with this config but when I plug an external VGA screen (no matter what type) system crash and reboot. Is this and already known bug? How could be fixed?
Thanks!!:thumbup:

Hi,
I've HP Elitebook with OSX 11.11.3 and HD4400 (0x0412, 0x000b), everything is working fine with this config but when I plug an external VGA screen (no matter what type) system crash and reboot. Is this and already known bug? How could be fixed?
Thanks!!:thumbup:

VGA is not supported. Use HDMI or DP instead.

Hi RehabMan

At me it turned to fix HD4600, everything works well, including HDMI sound.
But there remains 1 problem ...

When I turn on my laptop connected to the HDMI him, I get a kernel panic :cry:

See attached zip containing ioreg, efi/clover and kernel panic log - hope I have included everything

Attachments

• error hdmi.txt
    7.9 KB · Views: 136
  • CLOVER.zip
    5.2 MB · Views: 61
  • MacBook Pro — Scrubber.ioreg
    4.6 MB · Views: 102
  • Asus DSDT_DUMP.zip
    97.9 KB · Views: 64
regarding to the vram el capitan 10.11.3
i only got 15xx vram

but when i switch to windows 10 my vram is 44xx
my specs its on my profile
thanks in advance.

Hi RehabMan

At me it turned to fix HD4600, everything works well, including HDMI sound.
But there remains two problems ...
1- when I turn on my laptop connected to the HDMI him, I get a kernel panic :cry:
2-AppleLPC is not loaded

kextstat|grep -y applelpc

Code:
nothing

You have no idea how to fix it?

See attached zip containing ioreg, efi/clover and kernel panic log - hope I have included everything

ACPI is not patched correctly. Try fixing that first...

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capitan-laptop-support/152573-guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.html

Power management also not implemented...

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...01-guide-native-power-management-laptops.html

regarding to the vram el capitan 10.11.3
i only got 15xx vram

but when i switch to windows 10 my vram is 44xx
my specs its on my profile
thanks in advance.

There is no dedicated video memory in the Intel GPU. It uses system memory. Don't expect OS X drivers to use the same as Windows.

Back