Contribute
Register

[Fix] 10.11.4 broken audio with AppleHDA injector (dummyHDA)

Sorry but I really don't understand what I have to do...I only update from App Store from 10.11.3 to 10.11.4 and sound immediately did' t work. I tried reinstalling all things with prebook installer as usual exactly like in 10.11.3. I tried following your guide in post #1, #8 and in #22. It does' t work. I attach all files you need. Please give me an help...please...

View attachment 182550
View attachment 182551
View attachment 182552
View attachment 182553

You installed AppleHDA_ProBook.kext. With the 4540s (IDT 76d9), AppleHDA_ProBook.kext uses layout-id 13. You're injecting 12. Edit your DSDT to inject layout-id 13 instead of 12.

I've redone everything from the beginning and now works. I have patched AppleHDAIDT with PlistEditor and now works, with textedit no...RehabMan you're always right! Many many thanks ;)

You installed AppleHDA_ProBook.kext. With the 4540s (IDT 76d9), AppleHDA_ProBook.kext uses layout-id 13. You're injecting 12. Edit your DSDT to inject layout-id 13 instead of 12.

Man, sorry but how can I do this?

I extract my dsdt.aml file from EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/origin after booting with DSDT=NO

My dsdt file:

View attachment DSDT.aml

Man, sorry but how can I do this?

I extract my dsdt.aml file from EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/origin after booting with DSDT=NO

My dsdt file:

View attachment 182592

You have a patched DSDT.dsl in ACPI/patched. Find layout-id, change it to 13, save to ACPI/patched/DSDT.aml (format: ACPI Machine Language Binary)

Thank you RehabMan for this thread, and thanks nfg1991 for post #22:)

You have a patched DSDT.dsl in ACPI/patched. Find layout-id, change it to 13, save to ACPI/patched/DSDT.aml (format: ACPI Machine Language Binary)

Man it finally works....thanks again for everything

I know but i cant fix this error
Code:
[COLOR=#000000]  ^^^HDAU.ABWA (One, ^^^HDAU.ARST (^^^HDAU.ASTR (^^^HDAU.AINI (^^^HDAU.CXDC (^^^HDAU.ABWA (Zero, Notify (PCI0, Zero)[/COLOR]

You will need to provide the file you're trying to compile.

It is in your patched DSDT on your EFI partition.

EFI/Clover/ACPI/patched/DSDT.aml. Search for layout-id.

How can I edit the layout-id ?? o_O

Back