Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UP5 TH
CPU
i7-3770K 3.5GHz
Graphics
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 Ti 2048 MB
Hi, I got here from Bob Roche's Youtube channel and this is my first time posting here.

I am a multimedia design student from Uruguay, so I hope my English is acceptable
. Apple products are twice as expensive here, and I've always built my own PC's, so I decided to go for the hackintosh.

Everything I chose is very similar to the CustoMac Pro in the buyer's guide, except for the motherboard and the graphics card.

One of my main interests is knowing if I'll be able to make Quartz Composer work, and does CUDA have to do with this? Please help me out.

This is what I've come up with so far:

CPU - Intel Core i7-3770K Quad-Core Processor 3.5 GHz 8 MB Cache LGA 1155

Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-H67N-USB3-B3

RAM - 16GB 1600Mhz DDR3

Case - Cooler Master Haf 912

Power Supply - Antec EarthWatts EA-650 Platinum 650W

SSD - SanDisk Extreme SSD 120 GB

HDD - Seagate Barracuda 1 TB 7200RPM

Graphics card - Evga Gtx660 TI 2gb Ddr5

Last question, does this mouse work well with Mountain Lion? Specially for the multiple desktop switching.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I appreciate your help! :thumbup:

Hi, I got here from Bob Roche's Youtube channel and this is my first time posting here.

I am a multimedia design student from Uruguay, so I hope my English is acceptable
. Apple products are twice as expensive here, and I've always built my own PC's, so I decided to go for the hackintosh.

Everything I chose is very similar to the CustoMac Pro in the buyer's guide, except for the motherboard and the graphics card.

One of my main interests is knowing if I'll be able to make Quartz Composer work, and does CUDA have to do with this? Please help me out.

This is what I've come up with so far:

Last question, does this mouse work well with Mountain Lion? Specially for the multiple desktop switching.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I appreciate your help! :thumbup:

You don't want to put an Ivy Bridge CPU (3770K) on a Sandy Bridge mainboard (H67)
You should use one of the *77 boards instead.

For the mouse, there are Mac drivers available for it - http://www.razersupport.com/index.php?_m=downloads&_a=viewdownload&downloaditemid=860

For the software, I have no idea.

Thank you!

I've been looking at some *77 models, but those are not listed in the DSDT database. Why is that? Does that mean I should check EasyBeast Install instead of the UserDSDT Install when executing MultiBeast?

Thanks again.

EDIT: Got my answer here where someone explains how to set it up in MultiBeast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back